• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Upstarts

Thorn had flown back, completely fine with how the Mareep had fallen. "She was a little brat anyway," she squawked.

Neon looked as the Mareep fell into the forest. "C'Mon we gotta find her!" She said to her team mates "It's our first mission!"

“Mom, please let me go!” begged a Ralts with skin the color of bone. “All my friends will be there!”

A Gardevoir sitting on a wooden table looks down at him. “You know how dangerous it is outside our house, Brando. Just because they seem cheerful, kind, and cute—”

“Mom, they're just not my type!”

“…doesn't mean you should be with them. Some Pokémon aren’t what they seem.”

“It's not as if I've just met these people yesterday! There's Starr, but...”

“You're not ugly, Brando.”

“What?”

“Don't fall for the peer pressure, Brando. It's not worth it.”

“Mom, I’m really busy today, much to busy to worry about that. Why do you always have to interfere?”

“I have no job, kid. It's real boring.”

“Get one!”

“No. That‘s even worse.”

“You know what?” said Brando, lifting his cyan bangs off his left eye. The eye glowed pink and looked at the ceiling because it was a bit lazy. “I’m not going to talk to you about this anymore; I'm leaving anyway. If you dare search for me, I’ll tell Pop about Johnny Macargo.” He teleported away.

“What about Johnny?” asked the Gardevoir. She looked at the bracelet on her right arm.

Brando arrived near the tree stump. He looked around. “So, guys, what’s our first task?” he asked.

Last edited:
"We dunno... Mrs. Impatient over here thinks we could go and save Twinkle, but I don't see the good in that. 'Let's save a little whiney baby who will undoubtebly go and tell her parents on us and get us all in trouble! Sounds like a great idea! I LOVE it! How could I resist?"

(I know, Eric is a jerk.)

"Forget Whiny McSpoiled. Let's go!"
Cafe was impatient, and hoped Starr would away. She was annoying, and not very nice.

"A mission's a mission." Pyrite said. "Even if it's for a whiner... But we must save her! She's only a baby!"

Cafe grumbled.
"I'm a baby too, and I'm not stupid and whiny. And I don't scream everones ears off regularly."

"And I'm a teenager," said Thorn. "Go to town and send out a search party. Or she may have just been eaten by now. But I shouldn't get my hopes up."

Starr groaned. "Just great. I still don't know which direction I'm going, and if the teams find me before I can get to town and tell Magnezone about them, I don't think I'll be lucky enough to land on another puffball..." She stopped as she emerged from the trees and a towering wall of stone stood above her. The mountain. "Just my luck. I've been going in the exact opposite direction what I should've." She turned around and retraced her steps, now with a clear knowledge of which direction was which.

“So, what?” asked Brando. “Who is Twinkle, and is it him or Starr that needs to be rescued? Freak-toes is really old? I don't get it.”

"I think we should," said Ed, shrugging, "She may be whiney, but we need five people for each team." he looked around at the others, and then dug a short way into the ground for no reason. He thought for a moment, then had an idea. "There'll probably be a trail of wool. If we can find it and follow it, we'll get to Starr."

Matt quickly rushed over to the meeting place, barely overhearing the argument. "Sorry I'm late, my mom thought that it would be better if i waited a little while after eating lunch." "But I do think that so we"ll have full teams, that we should go and get Starr."

Thorn sighed. "Okay, fine. We'll go to the spot where I dropped her and look from there. You're all pretty small, so I should be able to carry you all. Who wants talons, who wants back, and who wants mouth?"

"Then what are we waiting for?" Neon growled. She then turned to Thorn. "And, I'd like to sit on your back!"

Last edited:
OOC: Thorn doesn't seem unpredictable. D:

“Neon, that's the wrong team,” said Brando. “There's got to be something else for us to do.”

Back
Top Bottom