• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "We who don't care how many posts we have" club

>:D *adds*

So, what are you peoples favorite forum? (RPG, Artwork, Insanity, Clubs etc...)
Mine would be the RPG and the Artwork forum. Mostly cause I love to RP and to draw and sprite :D

The same as you! Although I can't sprite and stuff, I like drawing, and I think I've created about 50 imaginary Pokémon (Probably more). If I knew how and could, I'd probably put some artwork on the board. It'd probably suck compared to the others though.

I'll join. I like knowing how many posts I have, but only to see just how much I've contributed to the forums. I have no need to brag about it. Most of my posts come from RPG's, not forums games.

Probably the RPG. Or the Spriting Place (Or whatever it is called) I like looking at all the neat artwork people make. My sprite shop died, but that's okay. I pretty much have a spriting block. Get it? *Nudge nudge* *Corny Pun*

Back
Top Bottom