• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ThinkGeek

Haha! Sounds interesting. Whenever I'm doing something fast-paced I usually find myself humming some song that has exciting drum solo's, awesome guitar backround and a few yelling notes in there.

I must get my mom to buy me some of this stuff.

Those Rubik's Cube spinoffs look insane. I can't even figure out the original, therefore I must get one.

DO WANT

Also:
b972_nihilist_mints.jpg

Is it just me or do flavourless mints sound like some sort of a scam?

They sound like something that I wouldn't buy, but are still awesome. Besides, can you imagine the scene? "Hey, want a breath mint?"

"Sure, thanks...wait. Why can't I taste anything?"

A wishlist of mine:

~Pi Shirt
~Phi Shirt (I'm gonna ask my math teacher what Phi is once I start school again...)
~e Shirt (I'm going to ask about that too)
~'You are here' Galaxy Shirt (Now that's my kinda thang :3)
~'I'm with genius' Shirt

~SMART MASS THINKING PUTTY (God that stuff looks fun. And I love putty~)
~SLINKY :DD
~All those neat Rubik's Cube spinoffs (And the original would be nice too)

Haha, I love that site. I have the Pi by Numbers, Meh, WTF? and i > u shirts (they didn't have the Self-Rescuing Princess one when I went on a massive spree). I also bought the Zombie Survival Guide from there and bought a bunch of plushie microorganisms for a friend's birthday XD

Back
Top Bottom