• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Closed .:Transformed:.

Balia snorted and shook her head, trying to avoid breathing in the foul-smelling gas. "Eugh..." The Ponyta was right behind the Ralts, not out of consideration for the other's lack of light, but because the air was much clearer down the hall. Ears pinning back, she gasped a few times, aware of how weak she looked. "I really didn't like that Gastly's trick." she grumbled, looking around. "I thought a laboratory would be more... maze-like."

The gas enveloped the room, and within seconds April was shrouded in it. "Ugh..." she moaned, unable to see or smell anything for the noxious gas. Realizing she couldn't breathe fire to get rid of it as that would mean breathing in some of it, she managed to hold her breath and stumble to the doorway.

The gas was thinner outside the room, and as April began to race down the hall it disappeared entirely. She took in a fresh breath of air and realized that she could smell now, too. It smelled like most of the Pokemon, if not all of them, had already escaped from the room. She ran down the hall, afraid of getting left behind in the laboratory.

"H-hey!" she called as she ran. "Where are you guys?"

((Basically, we knocked out the Rockets, all of the Pokémon fled from the room, which Hoshizora filled with poison gas.))

Arkra was panting violently and loudly, running that quickly without being able to breathe had really taken a toll on her. She gasped at the air, as if every gulp was precious.

"I... gasp... made... it..." The Poochyena's eyes were blinded by the daylight, she was begining to get used to seeing in the dark, and had to quint them. She could't see a thing, though she knew that as her eyes adjusted to the change in light that she would eventually be able to see again.

Now all she could do was rely on her sense of smell, which was so superb that it was nearly as good as seeing. She could smell the scents of all the Pokemon nearby and could distinguish each individual's unique sense. It still astonished her, the mechanics of being a Pokemon. But she still had that hope, that sureness that it wasn't perminant, that denial, so that it didn't really feel as real to her as the others.

Light!Freedom!Fresh air!Mysti thought as her mane and tail-tip turned yellow.She finally got to see full view of the other Pokemon,and realized the pretty silver flame was,in fact,a Ponyta.

((Ehm... I think we're just in the hallway, not actually outside... If that's what anyone was thinking...))

Eevee then noticed she was...Still in the hallway.She groaned to herself as her mane and tail-tip turned blue-ish yellow and followed the group.

Felsen trotted up to the door and began to jump for the handle. She couldn't reach it. She improvised, and slid a box over to the door, clambering on top of it and turning the handle.
To her luck, on the other side was a long, narrow hallway. At the end, an emergency exit.
She started charging down the hallway.

Rachel grunted as the Cranidos rushed off. And of course, she expects to get somewhere by leaving us behind... Oh well. If they catch her alone, her concern isn't mine.

"If we're all quiet, and we move carefully, we can probabaly find a way out," she said, "But we'll have to be fast. I, for one, am heading straight down this way."

She proceeded to walk forward, down the hall and hopefully toward freedom. Of course, there was the high possibility that they would be confronted by more grunts... Hopefully that migraine wouldn't come back before then.

Jackson slowly hovered forward, whirring quietly. The Cranidos was running for the emergency exit. Not like I care, thought the Porygon.

Hoshizora followed inside the wall so that she could ambush anyone coming. "Just to let you know, I'm behind you," she confirmed. "Since you can't see me, I thought I should make sure you're not worried about me."

Ratte nodded and followed the others, she sighed and kept looking forward, "I hope we get out of here." she said quietly, then shook her tail.

Eevee nodded to the invisible Hoshizora and saw the Cranidos running to the emergency exit.Should I follow that Cranidos?Or should I stay with the group?she thought to herself.She decided to take the risk and ran after the Cranidos.

Felsen reached the end of the hall, and jumped up, reaching for the handle. This was one of those bars that you just had to push in, so she managed to jump just high enough to push it with a head-spike, making the door open.
Unfortunately, this was an emergency exit, to be used in emergencies, so when it opened, a particularly loud fire alarm went off, along with a few red lights.

Mysti noticed the door had been opened,so she ran even faster.She was almost there when she stopped short at a pair of feet.Human feet.With black shoes.She looked up,and there was the familiar red "R" burning against a black background.Her fur turned purple and then brown((this calls for a new mood!Brown is scared!))as the grunt turned and saw the rest of the Pokemon."Run!"she yelled,although to the grunt all he heard was "Eee!"

Jackson screeched when the emergency alarm sounded but, being startled, this caused him to go flying out of the door. "Whee!" He soon landed outside. "Sorry about that!" he shouted back into the building.

Back
Top Bottom