• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tropiking's Sprite Shop

Ok, here is the Huntail Chao.

picture.php

Can you do a Luxray/Absol Splice? I'm attempting splicing and I want to see how bad mine is compared to yours

Ok, here's the Rhydon mid-evo.

picture.php

Oh, I just saw your post Jewel. Sorry, but no. I like to put out my own work. I appreciate the offer though.

Where did Tropiking's post go? I coulda swore he posted here earlier today.

Anyway, Umbreon Rules, I suggest you just get off message boards for a few more years. I'll fathom a guess that you're between the age of 7 to 10 (even though my 10 year old siblings probably have better board etiquette, but that's beside the point) and don't understand the concept of reading rules and thinking before you post something yet. So just stop posting and lurk moar for a few more years before somebody really hurts your feelings. :I
You're either a troll (in which case, eat this up like the gluttonous tard that you are) or a kid who just doesn't know any better, and while kids need to learn better so they know better, I have a feeling that wouldn't go so well here. I suggest this for your own good.

you probably won't come back to this thread again though so I dunno

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom