• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Ultimate Trainer Takes Over!

You're thorough, Ruby, pondered Wilson, who was coming in through the door, I'll give you that. But I hope you have more than just a sample of what could, as far as anyone knows could be harmless or not from those ornaments.

"My word. Which is very respectable. Why do you defend yourself when you know that you tried to kill us? So that I wouldn't try to take back my position? The FAIR way! You, you stole it by sheer force!" Dr. Lehrer was starting to get angry. Link just stood and smirked, ready to battle, and he walked over to Zelda, and kissed her firmly. Daaaammmmnnn! he thought.

Mysti tugged on Dr. Lehrer's shirt. "What do you mean, she stole your position?" she asked. "...I think he should explain." said Liza.

"Yes. I was Dr. Ruby Cromwell. The former Ultimate Trainer. But her and her servants attacked me. They took Link hostage, and threatened to kill him if I didn't step down. I of course did as he said, and Link was returned. But she was still afraid of me though, which would probably explain why she put those ornaments in the house that she graciously gifted me with."

"WHAT?!" roared Wilson. "YOU MEAN YOU TOOK OVER BY EXTORTION?!?!?!" His shouting caused Will and Adams, despite both being highly disciplined and not easily surprised, to jump slightly. Gwen, however, almost leaped through the roof, and began to weep silently.

She'd almost forgotten Link was there. Zelda almost jumped about three feet, then chuckled at herself. She hugged him and murmured softly,
"Sorry. I shouldn't be this jumpy.."
She half did that to keep herself from screaming "No duh!" at Wilson and hitting him on the head with the nearest large blunt object.

"Well? What do you have to say for yourself, Miss Deson?"
Link whispered to Zelda, :O only did that to keep you from freaking out about me not telling you that dad was Ruby Cromwell. Well... that's not the only reason, but you get my point."

"That.. uh, works too. Yeah, I do."
She thought about adding, And you just couldn't help it, I'm gorgeous! but it really wasn't the time for saying something weird like that. If nothing else, she wasn't nervous anymore, just waiting for whatever was going to happen.
Well, this could be really epic, kinda boring, or we all die.

"Hey, are you asking for a battle?" Andrew yelled, acting increasingly desperate.
"No, I simply want to talk." Dr. Lehrer stated.
"GO, Arbok! Poison Fang on that man there!"
The Pokemon lunged at Dr. Lehrer, but Latios flew in front and took the hit instead. It then grabbed the Arbok in a Psychic hold, and held it on the ground.

Will now remembered something which he thought important, and leant over to Wilson, and whispered in his ear. Wilson responded, and Will launched into an explanation of something, but even Adams, right next to them, couldn't here. After Will had finished, Wilson looked at Lehrer and sighed, before seeing Gwen weeping. He walked over to her.
"Are you aright Gwen?" he asked.
"I...I think so. Maybe." she replied.
Wilson beckoned Will over.
"Will you take Gwen outside please."
"Sure," shrugged Will, who put a hand on Gwen's shoulder and steered her into the hallway.

Wilson turned back the Lehrer and Liza Desnson.
"If you want to talk, Ruby, perhaps you could give us your explanation," he challenged.

Tensions seem to escalate whenever the Lehrers are involved. Odd.
Ned noticed "Andrew" send out an Arbok and attack. Ned's hand went instinctively to his belt, but he halted his hand before it threw a ball. Better let this die down. If it goes too far, I'll send out Suicune.
He wasn't particularly surprised at Dr. Lehrer's former Ultimate Trainership. He had noticed that he had come to the school a month or so after Liza's formerly unexplainable rise to power, his strength and power in battle, his...nobility, perhaps, that had hinted it. He never seriously thought the truth, but had been suspicious of something similar.

Back
Top Bottom