• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Um hello TCoD world.

Oh I like it... I think it hasn't quite become a favorite, but it's nice... do you realize I haven't listened to it yet? *goes to listen* DANG THAT IS THE BEST SONG EVA!! It's iconic that it was a My Little Pony song. EDIT: Is it still a party? *goes to get a flute* Hush now, quiet now, it's time to go to BED!

....'.' *stays away from spiked fountain* ...;-; Cloudy won't be back for a while....*goes in corner and mopes* ;-;

I am. Just in private. *pulls silver out of fountain*

I really hope she didn't drink any of that. She gets... interesting, let's say, but in a confusing and awkard sort of way.

Yay! Blade is here! Now we shall start the party! *dunks Silver in fountain again*

I'm told there is an emergency and there isn't......*wound up drinking some of the fountain* What'ss tdhe hole poinnt ofh tellin' someonees tdheres an emergenchy whens theree ishn't onnne? } : ?

Heeheehee... Yes Silver, RespectTheBlade is here. Muahahaha. Blade, are you having fun?

Welcome to TCoD, it seems you've avoided the welcome mats, go good on you.

Who let Silver in the punch again?

>_<

Ehh, Cloudsong was a great friend to al of us. He'll be back in June. For now, let's see if Wargle can help us with this. Hey, Wargle! Got any counter-alcohol or something?

Oh, I forgot the date 1/19/2011...for some reason I always assume that the threads are always started in 2009...ANYWAY. Parties are happy things! For now, let's focus on getting RespectTheBlade and Silver on drugs. *hangs spiked mistletoe over Blade* Waitwaitwaitwait. Awesome! My intro turned into an awesome spiked party!

*walks in to find a similar scene to the catastrophe that was Cloudy's party*

Aw HAY-ULL naww! Don't make me bust out mah Pringles!

But seriously, welcome to TCoD. *spikes tea and cod*

*stays away from tea and cod* Yoshiya trips over my foot and falls into spiked fountain.EDIT: Is the party over? ;-;

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom