• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Um, hey guys!

saxophonebird

Is entirely too band-nerdy.
Hey! I'm saxophonebird, if you couldn't tell from the username I play the alto sax and tend to spend most of my time doin' a little bird creeping. I used to have an account here, but I was never active even though I check the main TCoD website on an almost regular basis. Um, what else... Oh! I turned sixteen yesterday which is pretty cool I guess. Well, I guess I'll see you guys around... :)
[/awkward intro]

Hii!! Welcome to TCoD!!! And happy birthday. No, my intro was more awkward I believe. Which account was it?

OH ANOTHER BIRD LOVER

Hi. I'm Superbird, the local bird enthusiast, and I'd like to (re)welcome you to the Cave of Dragonflies. I'd like to point you in the direction of the Animé-Style Battling forum. Now, can I get you some tea and cod?

YAY I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

Thanks! I'm actually about to go check out ASB pretty soon. And the tea-cod meme is bringing nostalgia waves.

Gah! -slips on banana peel- Welcome! (ow..) So, may I (Re-?) direct you to the RolePlaying forum, where you will find many enjoyable RP's! Also, test out the Forum Games! Would you like some tea and cod? Heh, what now Mewtini x3 Anyways, have funn! <3

>:/ You! It wasn't so bad at first. I should seriously stop looking at intro threads with posts of yours to avoid blowing up ]:<

Welcome! I'm Blade, resident... something sharp.

Ah, I see a dratini as your avatar. I love dragons. Every single one. Especially the flying ones. and Latias, for some reason.

Anyway, welcome, enjoy your stay, have some cod, drink some tea, (but don't drink cod and eat tea. that's just messed up.) and overall have a nice time. Welcome Back! (even though I don't think I ever met you.

Thanks! :D

I love dragons too! They're so dragon-y! :D And, you probably didn't meet me I think I only posted a few times...

^ I agree with Prince up there ^^ And I skim the forums a lot, I did see a ShadowUmbreon in fact :D

Haha, i agree with Prince too! :D And I was skimming the forums and found myself, it reminded me of that epic moment in Harry Potter where they're trying to save Sirius from the dementors and Harry sees himself because of the time turner thingy. /nerdy rant.

And thank you Lord of the Fireflies, i will definitely check out ASB this weekend if i ever take a break from homework!

Back
Top Bottom