• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Upcoming Video Games that you Want

Scootaloo

spooky? do you think i'm spooky?
Here is a thread (in case there hasn't been one yet) about the upcoming video games this year or some other year that you are looking forward to buying.

For me, its Black/White 2 and the new Smash Bros.

EDIT: How could I forget Theatrhythm Final fantasy.

Last edited:
Black/White 2, Animal Crossing 3DS, new Smash Bros, Luigi's Mansion 2, maaaaaaaaaaaybe Paper Mario 3D

Pokemon Black/White 2, Pokemon Conquest, new Smash Brothers, and Quantum Conundrum.

Maybe Animal Crossing 3DS.

Fire Emblem: Awakening, Xenoblade Chronicles, The Last Story, Diablo III to name a few...

EDIT: also Dragon's Dogma and Persona 4: Ultimate. Also quite looking forward to the PSN port of Guilty Gear XX Accent Core+ :D

Resident Evil 6 (Even Ashley's prescence isn't enough to kill my joy). And also, ACE ATTORNEY 5 FUCK YEAH (If it actually gets localized). And Lollipop Chainsaw just looks beautiful (Juliet is so hot). And speaking of Suda51, he said the next No More Heroes would be on the next Nintendo console, so I'm eagerly awaiting the announcement of NMH3. Smash Bros 4, Assassin's Creed 3, and of course Luigi's Mansion 2 are also ones I'm keeping an eye on.

Truth be told, Paper Mario 3D's lack of partners is seriously scaring me away.

Animal Crossing! Luigi's Mansion! BW2!

...in fact, just wire me up a direct debit to Nintendo and buy me every single game because that's the way this is going

Fire Emblem: Awakening,
Oh lord this so much. A brand new Fire Emblem game that's not a remake! Voice acting! Actual gameplay innovations! A guaranteed European release! Might actually be the dealbreaker on me getting a 3DS, once the price goes down a bit and they release a few more decent games.

Black 2. I bought White, I'm getting Black 2. Makes sense.

EDIT: OH AND THE AMERICAN RELEASE OF GAKUEN HETALIA DS WHICH DOESN'T EXIST FOR SOME CRAPPY REASON

I CAN'T READ JAPANESE
D:

Back
Top Bottom