• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Username Mafia [d4]MAFIA WIN

Re: Username Mafia [D3]

Huh. Well okay then. That was... unexpected to say the least o.o and with that I don't think we have any leads...

I guess but

Man I just don't see any roles here that look like they have anything to do with killing or janitating or whatever

Also, btw, I Oracled the state of the Alien last night. Looks like they're dead! Or nonexistent.

Man I just don't see any roles here that look like they have anything to do with killing or janitating or whatever

neither do I but then, what username has to do with math that could have left the marks yesterday, somehow i don't think "penguinandfriends" refers to math so :/

Also, btw, I Oracled the state of the Alien last night. Looks like they're dead! Or nonexistent.

that's good haha!

Alright, I'm calling Zero Moment out on this one. He claims he oracled last night, but we all witnessed that randylynch that he threw just to avoid getting caught. And he's still the best fit for the flavor text from the previous night.

No, he isn't. Aliens wouldn't want to make other people notice that they're alien and therefore probably won't mention it. ZM did.

I'm going through with this one, and if ZM turns out to be mafia then there is a good chance Wargle is his teammate and is trying to protect him by using the alien card.

Alright, I'm calling Zero Moment out on this one. He claims he oracled last night, but we all witnessed that randylynch that he threw just to avoid getting caught. And he's still the best fit for the flavor text from the previous night.

I didn't throw any randylynch yesterday, I fast-forwarded into nighttime.
Artemis informed me that a lynch is mandatory, no matter what, so it threw the lynch to the RNG.

As for the "Oracle" thing, I am allowed to ask a single question once while time turning.

Explain why you voted me.

As I said- RNG.

There were no leads, little discussion, and generally just nothing exciting. We need claims at this point in the game, and nothing brings out a claim like a lynch telling you to do so.
However, you have refused to roleclaim, which is why I'm still voting you.

I didn't throw any randylynch yesterday, I fast-forwarded into nighttime.
Artemis informed me that a lynch is mandatory, no matter what, so it threw the lynch to the RNG.

But there were already four votes against you, so why would sudden night result in an RNG lynch?

nothing brings out a claim like a lynch telling you to do so.

except it backfired on you cause now we're all wondering why you were so keen to turn us against someone else. maybe you really are mafia trying to distract everyone from yesterday...? i still think zero moment is mafia

However, you have refused to roleclaim, which is why I'm still voting you.

does that matter as much when you're the one being picked on here? just curious

Back
Top Bottom