• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d3]

Would you guys all be up for a second game after this? I have a feeling a number of members aren't finding this game fun so :/

I scrambled actions because a) I forgot we had a plan, b) Poly was getting kinda upset at the lack of deaths (when I sent her my action she replied with "FUCK YEAH") and I kinda was getting bored too ^^;

It's okay Flora. Secretly party host is my favourite role.

You know what? Fuck it. I don't even know what's going on in this game anymore. And it's getting kinda boring.

Myself, Blaz and two others are part of the Mafia.

This does not include Sangfroidish.
So I imagine there is another faction of Mafia.

I scrambled actions because a) I forgot we had a plan, b) Poly was getting kinda upset at the lack of deaths (when I sent her my action she replied with "FUCK YEAH") and I kinda was getting bored too ^^;

i was happy there was finally a death ok

omg you guys this isn't how you play mafia you're MAKING IT MORE BORING T__T

... well, uh. It rather seems like this game is ruined o.o I'd be up for round two, though.

Also why is it no-one can spell my name right ;~; Just call me Blazhy or bluzzy (I'd prefer the former).

Also also I'd like to see how the lie detector responds to this: this statement is false.

Do you guys even want to finish this game or just skip to the second one I mean
(if we do I'll probably fix up some of the weaker links in terms of roles)
Or I could always just use the existing set of players and redistribute the roles (or my fixed set). Thoughts?

I'll extend the day by 24 hours so people can discuss and respond to my questions and all that jazz

Well, considering that pretty much everyone is refusing to play the game properly, I'd be fine with starting another Warriors-based game. :/

I'd like to hear Vehement and the living mafia's take before I make decisions though

Back
Top Bottom