• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d3]

Can inforoles be scrambled, Poly? That is an important thing to know.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, POLY!!!

Yeah, methinks Poly didn't want another night of no kills, so...

Can inforoles be scrambled, Poly? That is an important thing to know.

Yes they can.

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART, POLY!!!

leave your stupid comments in your pocket!

Yeah, methinks Poly didn't want another night of no kills, so...

well I honestly didn't (the game just stagnates and doesn't seem to give you guys any sense of urgency which is the best part of a mafia game (as you very well know from the last day of username mafia :p))... but I had nothing to do with the scrambling. Maybe if this were bastard mafia but it's not.

Flora: why?

Silver: can you tell us what characters blazhy and VM are, since you seem to get character names?

(quoting people is too hard)

THAT'S NOT A CHICKEN.

THIS IS A CHICKEN.

"SCOOT, SCOOT, SCOOTALOO."

I'm curious, why'd you use your nexus powers, Flora?

So if Phantom didn't put a lie detector on Silver or whoever because of the scrambling, who's it on?

So I guess I have the lie detector today! Twilight Sparkle is mafia.*

*disclaimer: this statement is only intended to prove possession of the lie detector

Also: does the lie detector only activate if the person says something false that they know is false? (eg: if I say "VM is mafia" and it turns out he's actually innocent will you say "lie detected" or will you ignore it since I don't know either way?)

*disclaimer: this statement is only intended to prove possession of the lie detector

Also: does the lie detector only activate if the person says something false that they know is false? (eg: if I say "VM is mafia" and it turns out he's actually innocent will you say "lie detected" or will you ignore it since I don't know either way?)

LIE DETECTED

as for your last statement ummm that's a good question. I think the lie detector is only intended to spot lies as they relate to the person with the lie detector on them. Idk it's kind of a confusing role to have but I figured hey why not. I guess maybe if you claim to know something you don't ("VM IS DEFINITELY MAFIA I KNOW THIS") then the lie detector would go off as it did above? i guess it depends on the certainty of the statement but well seeing as how this is my first LIE DETECTED post, well.

I know what you're getting at though and if I see you're going to start stating "X is mafia. Y is mafia." etc in order to have the lie detector reveal the Mafia I will know you're guessing rather than trying to make certain statements and thus not trip any of them. Don't even try :p

Somehow I missed my action as well.

Aaaand my other suspicion was righ, VM wasn't doing anything. The mafia was playing us. We're back to square one.btw Whirlpool, if you would post the following sentence please, "I am innocent." Tehn I would suggest lynching you.

Otherwise, blazheirio899.

Somehow I missed my action as well.

Aaaand my other suspicion was righ, VM wasn't doing anything. The mafia was playing us. We're back to square one.btw Whirlpool, if you would post the following sentence please, "I am innocent." Tehn I would suggest lynching you.

Otherwise, blazheirio899.
Well, if you paid closer attention, you'd see that last nights actions were scrambled. So Bluzzy killed Mewtwo while I blocked god knows who. But no, they weren't playing us; Bluzzy definitely is the don.

Anyway, I would suggest lynching Silver now, and Eifie can vigkill Bluzzy tonight. If any mafia remain, we can take care of them the next day.

Well afaik I invented the lie detector role just for the purpose of my bastard game. The way I see it is the polygraph only detects lies, not speculations or statements of uncertainty. If you KNOW something (even if, in reality, it is false), and you say something contradictory to what you know, that would be a lie.

I HAVE MORE INFO, though it's kind of useless.

I got targeted with one inspection move to target my alignment and one inspection move to target my power. Make that of what you will.

Idk who to vote for not.

I got targeted with one inspection move to target my alignment and one inspection move to target my power.

I suppose that lends some legitimacy to Silver's claim, but until she tells me what character I am, I remain skeptic of her being innocent.

I'm quite sure she just made it all up so that we would lynch Bluzzy. There should also never be 3 info roles in a game. Phantom I believe, because, well, her role is rather impossible to fake. Whirlpool I believe because of claiming first. But Silver.... eh, no. And if she dies and flips her alignment, that will be a pretty good way to find out who else is telling the truth.

Hm. It's certainly possible for role cop to be a mafia role, in which case trying to confirm what Silver's saying from her info won't really help. I think I'll vote for Silver, too.

And let's not forget that mafia role cop is very much a thing! As a matter of fact, role cops are more commonly mafia-aligned than town-aligned.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Eifie

Back
Top Bottom