• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d3]

... eh, I don't really care anymore. It's not fun when you automatically get the mafia on N0. although it may just be me that thinks that >-> (Sorry, VM)

... eh, I don't really care anymore. It's not fun when you automatically get the mafia on N0. although it may just be me that thinks that >-> (Sorry, VM)

Well if we start over hopefully that won't occur. x3

Eh, I guess that means I was right? Okay, sorry folks, I should stop taking these games so seriously.

inb4 GM makes me voteless miller.

sigh. I suppose if the mafia aren't bothering any more I can't fulfil my win condition anyway. I was the alien :U which was hilarious when Silver offered to rolecop inspect me because I was like well fuck there goes my fun THEN FLORA SHUFFLED THE NIGHT ACTIONS

and then ya'll bumfaces ruined it anyway by BEING BORING

Technically the vigilante could've taken a shot at you.

Anyway, Poly, are you going to use the same roles, or are you going to create new ones?

I'd personally prefer different roles, as keeping the same ones would take out all the guesswork.

Methinks the roleblocker shouldn't be allowed to block the same target two nights in a row, to be fair. This was some of the worst luck I've ever seen a mafia faction go through since Song Choice Mafia II.

Technically Eifie could have, but since I was essentially a confirmed innocent it would have been unlikely even if e had decided to target someone.

So is it agreed that we start a new game with all the given players? If anyone has any disagreements you have until tomorrow afternoon, so speak now or forever hold your peace.

vm about roleblock: yeah im already planning to mess with that role haha

...I can't keep up the charade anymore.

Me and Silver are the other two mafia. I'm mafia fishing brother with Zero Moment.

I'm up for another game.

if we do start a new game, i wont be able to join because im going on a 10 day trip soon.

since everyone else rolecliamed, i will to.

i was dovewing. each night i had the ability to see what any player was being targeted with. but not who targeted them. i liked it better then just being townie.

odds are i'll keep the same people that participated in the last one (although instantly killing off geekydragon) for simplicity, so i don't have to make a new topic

Back
Top Bottom