• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d2]

yiran: how did you "gain information" that Sangfroidish is mafia? It's really strange that a Lightningrod-ish role (I think that's the term some places use) would somehow get magical-mafia knowledge.

yiran: how did you "gain information" that Sangfroidish is mafia? It's really strange that a Lightningrod-ish role (I think that's the term some places use) would somehow get magical-mafia knowledge.

It also seems strange that he would have knowledge on whether or not he was targeted. How would he know that he was killed twice?

You said you were a bulletproof innocent, but you didn't actually say your role. Are you a Vanilla Townie? Or some other kind of role? If you're not lying about the lie detector, then you could be alien, which is tecnically a one-shot bulletproof "innocent."

Phantom, would you mind confirming/disproving this?

Sticking people with lie detectors is MY job, thankee very much, and I sticked Zee Captain N0. Bluzzy last night.

I already role claimed earlier, Itd be kind of pointless to inspect me. Besides, the day I confessed I happened to have the lie detector on me, I didn't mention it in case the mafia wanted to make them a target. If anyone had questioned me I would have revealed it, but nobody did, so I didn't.

If you were ever hit, would you be told?

Well um you guys... I'm a role cop and I can figure out what the roles are. I inspected bluzzy and she's actually only a mafia goon. so I think the mafia is seriously fucking with us. I had also inspected VM by chance on the first night and yes, he's a roleblocker. So I'm going to go with the mafia is just toying with us to keep us distracted.
So we don't actually have the don in a corner or anything. The mafia are just using their goon to keep us distracted while they plan how to trick us and well... kill someone. It's bound to happen I think...

OK, Phantom has a hunch. And a lot of the times, Phantom hunches are right.

Bluzzy
VM
Silver

Especially that last one is a pure feeling.

But all signs dictate that Bluzzy is mafia, especially by my own 'investigation' by sticking them with a lie detector and calling them out. blazheirio899

Even if they are 'just a goon' that's one less scum in the world.

The roleblocking thing is nice in theory, but that's only a short term solution to a full term problem.

By the way, I love lie detector roles. When used right it's basically a daytime inspector.

I like how literally everybody targeted bluzzy. You guuuys. Also, it's entirely possible Poly plays by the 'you block any mafia you block their night kill' rule, so the mafia may be attempting to kill. we just don't know.gif

I would suggest that somebody heals Whirlpool during the night if we lynch bluzzy; losing our brave roleclaiming inspector would be a bit shit :(

I'm going to keep my vote for now though uwu I'm not sure if lynching bluzzy is the best idea atm although I guess it would make the game faster.

Guys, I'm quite sure Silver is purely screwing with us. An inspector AND a role cop together in one game seems very unlikely, and it seems she is probably saying this just to get us to lynch Bluzzy.

Ah, poor poor Bluzzy. Everyone suspected you before the game even started.

I've been inspected as innocent already you guys u___u and I think VM might be right; these roles seem a little powerful for one game, although I suppose Poly probably expected some of them to be offed pretty quickly.

Although I'm not sure what Silver would have to gain from us lynching bluzzy, unless of course they're also mafia. Oh right that's it duh.

I was told by the GM. I don't know why.

Also whatever stopped me from dying last night please continue ;_; and if I die, lynch Sangroidfish, obviously.

I stand by my vote. Also I think I'm probably targeting Phantom tonight but I'll mull over it.

It doesn't really make any sense to me, but I am curious to see what happens and I'd rather not let another day pass without a lynch. Sangfroidish. Worst comes to worst, we lose an innocent and lynch yiran the next day?

Jesus dick all these claims and counter(?)claims and suspicion and hunches and overabundance of power roles

This game is the most confusing I've had in a while 0_0
(or it could just be the fact that it's 3:30 in the morning. I'll think about it when I wake up)

It also seems strange that he would have knowledge on whether or not he was targeted. How would he know that he was killed twice?

Yeah, sorry, I'm not buying that we have a lightningrod-tracker-cop. That seems way overpowered, and the stuff yiran is claiming to know is way too sketchy for my liking.

also they put my f in the wrong place

It doesn't really make any sense to me, but I am curious to see what happens and I'd rather not let another day pass without a lynch. Sangfroidish. Worst comes to worst, we lose an innocent and lynch yiran the next day?

Alrighty. Sangfroidish. Sounds okay to me.

Lets just hope this isn't some bastard lover-alien arrangement.

Back
Top Bottom