• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [innocents unofficially win]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia [d2]

I'm also rather suspicious of Silver. I've sort of been ever since her very first post after VM claimed roleblocker, where she immediately tried to turn people away from believing that VM had blocked the mafia don. Of course we should have considered the other possibilities, but the way she said it sort of didn't sit well with me. Now it sure is convenient that she happens to have targeted two people whose information is already out there; it seems likely that blazhy is in fact the mafia don and she's trying to make us lynch her so that the mafia can kill again.

I suggest that tonight we have Silver target someone who hasn't already claimed; feel free to target me, in fact, since my role is not that important and I wouldn't mind having it put out there. Then tomorrow we can see if your information matches up.

I... have no idea what to think about yiran's information, except that it doesn't seem to make any sense. I think everyone's said it all already. But with no kills the past two nights and the fact that we can't be entirely sure what happened there (well, according to yiran there are multiple killing roles, anyway), I'm a little worried about alien. Nobody else wants alien to win, including these apparent multiple killers, so I'm not going to vote; first of all what yiran's saying is like what, and even if it is the truth I think it would be better to see if one of these killing roles (vig?) can take care of Sangfroidish tonight for us. It's boring, but eh.

Well okay, maybe it would help to know who yiran targeted the first night since they seem to have left that out.

blah I'm sure I had more to say but I seem to have forgotten it all...

edit: oh, one thing was that I was going to say bulletproof innocent is a role, and I hope Polymetric wouldn't consider aliens to be innocent. Maybe we could have some clarification on that.

Also, it's entirely possible Poly plays by the 'you block any mafia you block their night kill' rule,

I didn't even know that was a thing. No, in this game only if the Mafia don is blocked does the night kill fail to go through.

and I think VM might be right; these roles seem a little powerful for one game, although I suppose Poly probably expected some of them to be offed pretty quickly.

A lot of these roles are holdovers from when I would make Warriors mafias on other forums as early as 2007, and they're also directly inspired by the roles used in the very first Pokémafia before the forum crash (where Mutark was the alien role and the mafia were Scyther and Sneasel with Electrode as the terrorist). I tried to design a fairly balanced game but I may well have screwed it up, since most all of my Warriors mafia on other forums fell off after a few days cause everyone stopped sending in their night actions so I very rarely finished one.
That is not to confirm or deny any roleclaims made; it's just a general statement.

edit: oh, one thing was that I was going to say bulletproof innocent is a role, and I hope Polymetric wouldn't consider aliens to be innocent. Maybe we could have some clarification on that.

Typically regular alien shows up innocent and activated alien shows up mafia.

Also, for simplicity, the votes so far: 2 blazhy, 2 sangfroidish, 1 yiran.

Oh, I didn't mean what they show up as, I meant what they actually are - as in, is an alien saying "I am an innocent" a lie because they're not, or do you consider them innocents anyway because they're not mafia.

Oh, I didn't mean what they show up as, I meant what they actually are - as in, is an alien saying "I am an innocent" a lie because they're not, or do you consider them innocents anyway because they're not mafia.

"Not mafia" would be truth; "I am innocent" would be a lie.

I didn't even know that was a thing. No, in this game only if the Mafia don is blocked does the night kill fail to go through.

A lot of these roles are holdovers from when I would make Warriors mafias on other forums as early as 2007, and they're also directly inspired by the roles used in the very first Pokémafia before the forum crash (where Mutark was the alien role and the mafia were Scyther and Sneasel with Electrode as the terrorist). I tried to design a fairly balanced game but I may well have screwed it up, since most all of my Warriors mafia on other forums fell off after a few days cause everyone stopped sending in their night actions so I very rarely finished one.
That is not to confirm or deny any roleclaims made; it's just a general statement.

Also, for simplicity, the votes so far: 2 blazhy, 2 sangfroidish, 1 yiran.

Shouldn't it be 3 for Sangfroidish?

Unless someone is voteless.

Actually, I think I know what's going on here. yiran is an activated alien making a ludicrous claim so that we will lynch him. I know because he did the exact same thing in the bastard mafia.

I guess we can assume Sangfroidish to be innocent. My vote is now for Silver.

Shouldn't it be 3 for Sangfroidish?

Unless someone is voteless.

if someone were voteless i wouldn't purposefully exclude their vote; that's a bit obvious. no i just missed yiran's vote when counting up.

but with changed vote that'd be 2 sangfroidish, 2 blazhy, 1 silver, 1 yiran.

I'm watching you, VM and Eifie.

Also I'm actually making logical sense this time! Not like I'm trying to screw you with Chinese or anything.

It didn't say in my role PM that I'd be a cop or tracker, I just got the results in the night results PM. I didn't even know I was going to get a night results PM.

And I probably won't die now because if I die it'll prove Sangfroidish as mafia and well the mafia don't want that. Unless it's endgame but it's clearly not, so.

FISHFISHFISH

I'll volunteer to have the lie detector placed on me and you guys will know I'm telling the truth. That'll probably solve any trust issues you guys may have?

And I guess voting for yiran since weird night happenings.

EDIT: Agh I don't know. I guss if yiran is lying then we lynch him tomorrow? Sangfroidish? Asdfghjkl I don't know

Just a note to our lie detector: It would be a good idea to put the lie detector on yiran to see if he is an alien.

I was reading the results PM and it said that because one of the killing actions failed I learn that Sangfroidish is mafia-aligned. So I don't think it's an inherent part of my ability.

For the record I'm Firestar (I don't read the books so I don't really know who that is but I think he (she?) is a main character and therefore likely to be in the game and therefore if I'm lying the hypothetical real Firestar would claim and disprove me).

(If I'm not allowed to do this then eat me.)

yiran, are you going to answer about what you supposedly did on the first night?

I'll volunteer to have the lie detector placed on me and you guys will know I'm telling the truth. That'll probably solve any trust issues you guys may have?

Why don't you target somebody who hasn't claimed tonight and we'll see if what you say about their role tomorrow is correct?

I guess I might as well claim. 'sup guys, I'm Hollyleaf the vigilante. I haven't targeted anybody yet because that would've been dumb. If we think yiran is active alien, I could certainly go after them tonight; what do you think? I wouldn't have bothered claiming, but if I do end up targeting them I don't want our lie detector wasting her time.

edit: @yiran: huh. That makes a lot more sense, I guess.

Didn't realise you asked that question. I didn't do anything the first night, because, well, I had no idea who was who.

Why don't you target somebody who hasn't claimed tonight and we'll see if what you say about their role tomorrow is correct?

I'll targt Flora since I'm pretty sure she hasn't claimed yet.

Just as a note, if anyone has questions on the significance of a given character in the Warriors series, feel free to ask in the thread or PM me.

I'll targt Flora since I'm pretty sure she hasn't claimed yet.

Hm, actually, I was thinking this before but didn't want to throw out a name in case somebody had a role they didn't want revealed - why not target Twilight Sparkle? If Whirlpool's telling the truth (and I think we all think so so far), she's confirmed innocent (well, not killing mafia), so we can be pretty sure you're not purposely targeting a fellow mafia who would confirm your claim, and we probably won't end up with a situation where you out someone for being apparently mafia and they argue so that we haven't gotten any further with determining whether you're telling the truth.

Okay, I'll inspect TS. Then I can probably confim two roles, Whirlpool and TS. Whirlpool with his inspection of TS and proving the inncocence of them.

Hey, Silver, I forgot to ask; what do you actually get when you get a role? do you just get like, 'inspector' or 'doctor', or do you get their role flavour text, or...?

Sorry for the absence... Band camp. Anyway yes, in response to questions a few pages earlier, I am bulletproof, but other than that I'm just vanilla. How exciting.

Back
Top Bottom