• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warrior Cats Mafia [Mafia Victory]

Re: Warrior Cats Mafia

^We can what the second person? Wait, don't vote to lynch yourself again! I recall you doing that somewhere earlier.

I wouldn't be surprised if he really was alien this time and was launching this gambit again... there was no death the first night, after all.

or I could be mafia and trying to confuse the hell out of you.

or I enjoy mindgames and am volunteering to get out of your way.

okay, no, I'm warrior.

If what you say about being warrior is true, do you know if the nokill the first night was due to your being targeted...?

it either was not, or I don't know. I'm leaning toward not.

EDIT: nvm, def not, because if it was, then the person who targetted me would have died.

Last edited:

Even though they were given extra time, nobody could agree on who to kill. StarClan began to wonder it they could win this battle.
No one died. 48 hours for night actions.

Walking into the clearing in the middle of the camp, the cats looked relieved. No one had died in the night! However, even the tiniest Kit could feel an ominous presence in the air.

Nobody was killed. You have 48 hours for discussion. Leafpool cannot be lynched.

So the Medicine Cat Apprentice chose Leafpool? Very... fitting XD

I'll be nice and extend the deadline.
You have 24 extra hours for discussion and voting.

sorry about the lack of posts; I had commitments.

Anyway! So... nobody died. Again. We either have a very lucky healer, a very lazy Mafia, or an active alien on our hands.

Considering the possibility of active alien, should we lynch?

I don't think we should lynch. With ten players still alive, it seems unlikely that a healer would choose the exact right person. The other option is that the Alien is activated, which makes a fifty-percent chance of both. If the Mafia sent in their night action, that is.

Yeah, I think it's a bit too risky to lynch. Abstain.

No one could decide who to lynch this day either, and one citizen even decided to abstain.
No one was lynched. You have 48 hours for night actions.

Sorry I couldn't get to this on time, but now...

The Clan cats wake up to a horrible sight. The first thing the Warriors see is
Griffin
lying in their den, stone dead. Even though there was not a mark on him they figured out the way he had died from his low body weight. (I was incompetent here. Sorry.)

When they walk out of then den carrying Griffin's body, they see another dead cat lying in the clearing. Teacher9985 was the cat's name. The cats notice a strange aura radiating around him, and a vicious snarl on what remained of his horribly mutilated face. They picked him up too, and he was buried outside the camp along with Griffin.

Having buried their dead Clanmates, they decided that they would all go and hunt for the clan. Even though the two deaths were enough, there was an even more terrible sight awaiting them. They were shocked to find the bodies of Flora and Starreh-chan lying on a riverbank. Flora had been bitten in the neck, and Starreh-chan had deathberry stains on her paws and mouth.

Griffin is dead. He was innocent.
Teacher9985 is dead. He was mafia.
Flora is dead. She was innocent.
Starreh -chan is dead. She was innocent.

You have 48 hours for discussion and lynching.

...wow. Four deaths in one night O:
I think it's safe to assume Flora and Starreh-chan were our Lovers, then.

Wait, Teacher9985 was glowing? I assume that means Alien. Well, nice at least that we've got one of those down. Yeah, Flora and Starreh look like lovers.

But what about Griffin? I'm guessing inactivity?

There are six people left in this game. At least three are Mafia. We only have a few chances left to flush out the Mafia, so...

I didn't realise we were so low on players o.o

Yeah, unless we start lynching now we're pretty much doomed.

Back
Top Bottom