• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished Eclipse the other day, and it was awesome. Lionblaze is really mean now, though. ;; I don't think I like him any more.

Anyways, Dark River is my favorite so far.

Eclipse FTW~ Dx And I agree with you about Lionblaze. I used to like him, but now Hollyleaf is the only one of the three I like. Every time Lion or Jay-jay went, "STOP FRETTING ABOUT THE WARRIOR CODE MOUSE-BRAIN >O" I thought, But she's right...

Though I'm growing more fond of Jaypaw, especially since I'm finally getting to reread Power of Three. WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU FLAMEY YOU HATE THAT CAT. O_e

:D I got Cats of the Clans, The Rise of Scourge, and Tigerstar and Sasha: Into the Woods today. After this, I only need to read Graystripe's manga series and I'll have read every book currently out! :DDD

Hmph =/
I still need to buy The Rise of Scourge, Firestar's Quest, the whole second series, all the other manga...
Basically everything besides the first series.

About that, I've started rereading the first series, and I've finished ItW again =]
Can't wait till I reach TDH for the second time =]

TRoS=win. I had no idea so much brilliance could be packed into 96 pages.

*glares at self for having only read FQ twice, Twilight and Sunset three times, Graystripe's manga once or twice, The Sight twice, and the rest of PO3 once* Must make sure they've all been read at least four times by November 25. Not that that will happen, but I shall try.

*glares at self for having only read FQ twice, Twilight and Sunset three times, Graystripe's manga once or twice, The Sight twice, and the rest of PO3 once* Must make sure they've all been read at least four times by November 25. Not that that will happen, but I shall try.

You will need a lot of free time for that. I suggest school. |D

I had something I was going to say, but I forget what it was. D: Here, have my epic fanfic instead. |D

SCHOOL IS, LYK, THE, LYK, PERFECT WAY TO FINISH ALL THE BOOKS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

I mean, between NaNoWriMo, the Internet, my dad's wedding, a trip to Montreal, various holidays, monotype-ing, replaying 2-3, and the like, when else am I going to read? >_>

Well, through basically no time outside of school, I've gone from Twilight (I think) to Dahk Rivah, from the beginning to now, so... AMAZING PROGRESS IS AMAZING.

Tch, Lakey Leafy, you shameless advertiser you. What am I going to do with you? Despite the trueness of the epic statement.

SCHOOL IS, LYK, THE, LYK, PERFECT WAY TO FINISH ALL THE BOOKS OVER AND OVER AGAIN

Except it is. When else does one find time to complete Firestar's Quest in the space of seven hours?
Yes, I'm serious. I did complete Firestar's Quest at school one day.

I mean, between NaNoWriMo, the Internet, my dad's wedding, a trip to Montreal, various holidays, monotype-ing, replaying 2-3, and the like, when else am I going to read? >_>

Ooh, your dad's getting married? Is your future-stepmom an evil dictator like movies always portray stepmoms? xD

And you're still lucky for getting to go to Montreal aaaaa

Well, through basically no time outside of school, I've gone from Twilight (I think) to Dahk Rivah, from the beginning to now, so... AMAZING PROGRESS IS AMAZING.

GOOD FOR YOU

Tch, Lakey Leafy, you shameless advertiser you. What am I going to do with you? Despite the trueness of the epic statement.

I haven't posted it here yet. Besides, I'm working on the /actual/ sequeeeeels. :D

After about a month of going through the 40-some people who beet me to the waiting list, Eclipse finally came in at the library!:grin: So now I'm read Eclipse.*reads*

I finally read the mangas I hadn't gotten to yet. And oh my god, TRoS is amazing. O_O

That is all.

YES! I'M READING MIDNIGHT!=D

No, I haven't read FQ. It was twenty fucking dollars, I'll read it when I have more money. I'm NOT going to be left with five dollars.

I haven't posted here in a while :<

I have agree that The Rise of Scourge is definitely the best manga released, though it's shortness made me mildy sad.

Ahaha, I'm wondering what you guys think what clan (or would you be rogue, loner, or kittypet), name, role, and apperance you'd have in the Warriors' universe.

Last edited:
Hmmm... I'd be Swiftwish of the ShadowClan as a warrior and I'd climb the ranks to become Swiftstar, I'd be a black cat with amber-green eyes and a white paw, basicly an invert of Blackstar, sort of.

Lakestorm of SkyClan. Medicine cat, and a blue-gray she-cat with white paws and a white-tipped tail with blue eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom