• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would like to join please! I'm still laughing at the long haired chihuahuas thing. X3

My favorite cats would have to be Jaypaw, Lionpaw, and Hollypaw, in that order.

Oh, and just to say, Brightheart kinda creeps me out thanks to Jaypaw saying that it didn't feel like she had half her face, or something like that.. O.o

Brightheart's one of my favorite cats. My friend Linda adopted a pet cat with one eye, and I suggested the name Brightpaw. Later on, we called it Brightheart.

Also, the 'stick' is a stick that Jaypaw finds in book two of the Power of Three series, Dark Forest.

I'm fond of Brightheart, Crowfeather, Cinderpelt, Tawnypelt, Onewhisker, or later in the series, Onestar , Hollypaw, Jaypaw, Ashfur, Rainwhisker, Mistyfoot, Mothwing, Firestar, Graypool, Oakheart, and Swiftpaw.

Oh, do you think Fireheart recieved his suffix from Bluestar's love of Oakheart?

What names do you believe the kits of Squirrelflight will be? Myself, I like Hollybranch, and Lionclaw (Jawpaw's warrior name is confirmed) as warrior names.

Jaypaw's warrior name is Jayfeather accourding to Leafpool's updates and such from the old forums :D

*hasn't posted in a while xD*

Jaypaw's warrior name is Jayfeather accourding to Leafpool's updates and such from the old forums :D

Yeah, that's correct. Apparently the three get their warrior names in Eclipse.

Something more meaningful to ask: what's your favorite book? Mine is Firestar's Quest. <3 SkyClan~

I'm particulaly fond of Into the Wild, which it's spine is white from constant folding, and is possibly one of my most read book~

I also adored Darkest Hour, Forest of Secrets, and the second book of each series.

*joins*

WHITESTORM_M.gif
Whitestorm_w.gif
Whitestorm_Adoptable.gif
Whitestorm.gif
nWhitestorm.gif
WhitestormAdopty.gif
WhitestormX.gif
Whitestorm.jpg
Whitestorm1.gif
WhitestormLie.gif
xnWhitestorm.gif
Whitestorm_i.gif
Whitestorm_b.gif
Whitestorm_0.gif
Whitestorm_e.gif
Whitestorm_m.gif
Whitestorm_f.gif
44gld20.jpg
whitestormadopt.gif
Whitestorm_h.gif
35l974p.gif
Whitestorm_z.gif
Whitestorm1.gif
whiteyadopt.gif
white_amber_p.png

Yeah~

*raises hand* I is want to join.

If that's not enough, I named my cat Hawkfrost. This was, however, before I had finished learning about him, and didn't know he was evil. My Hawkfrost is a shy and loving dark tabby she-cat with big green eyes and thick short-hair fur. c8

(I also have Firestar's Quest, series 1 2 and 3, series 2 1-4, and series 3 (my favorite) 1 and 2.)

:D

I found an official copy of chapter three of Eclipse on http://www.readingwarriors.com, which is a site to incourage reading, and give rewards for different amounts of reading.

On the reward section, there are a few entries, which you are required to give a name of a Warrior, which are Rowanpaw, Onewhisker, Ashfoot, Leafpool, and Firestar, respectively. The ones with Leafpool, and Ashfoot are the ones with chapter three :D (Oh, and a few others are Spottedleaf on Firestar, and name suggestion that may appear in the series :D)

I saw that earlier, but stupid me forgot to link it x.x

There's also one on Tigerstar somewhere on there, isn't there?

LEAFPOOL ZEPHIE THE PICHU IS REJOINING THE FORUMS BECAUSE OF THIS CLUB YAY.

About that Reading Warriors stuff...

I'm a Deputy without even trying. (The read a book to a younger kit thing happened when I had to distract 2nd graders while their teacher graded stuff, and I've recommended so many books it's uncountable. 83)

I love every book, although I must say that the first one is my favorite. It's how everything all began.
I loved Hawkfrost. I think he could've been good if given the chance.

I think Hollyleaf would be awesome for Hollypaw. Because I love Spottedleaf sooo much.

Firestar + Spottedleaf = DREAMSHIPPING.

The only reason I'm not a Leader is because when I got my first books I got 2 and 3 of the first prophecy and 1 of the new prophecy. O _O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom