• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one in my sig.

plaid_06_sig.jpg

*pokes Flametail* Yes, they are quite the opposite of our beliefs, aren't they? ;)

But they're still cool anyway. *pokes Tawnypelt*

*pokes Flametail* Yes, they are quite the opposite of our beliefs, aren't they? ;)

But they're still cool anyway. *pokes Tawnypelt*

*joins in poking*

Ash used to be Mudwind, then it changed to something else...I'll go figure it out.

Yeah, even though I'm not particularly fond of the current ShadowClan, I can imagine them being super awesome at some point. 'Sides, they have some cats that are <3. Tawnypelt and kits, Littlecloud, Runningnose, Russetfur (the sarcasm, anyway), Raggedstar...

Shame, I liked Cruel Season.

I'm Spottedpath (argh seriously what) of ShadowClan this time. =D I like ShadowClan the best, so that's coolbeans with me.

Ones that aren't in my sig:

Fireheart x Graystripe = Friendshipping
Crowfeather x Nightcloud = Shotgunshipping
Icepaw x Lionpaw = Sorbetshipping
Icepaw x Whitewing = Angelshipping
Hawkfrost x Brambleclaw = Brothershipping
Tigerclaw x Darkstripe = Deathshipping
Scourge x Sandstorm = Devilshipping
Barley x Ravenpaw = Lonershipping
Whitewing x Lionpaw = Popcornshipping
Cinderpaw x Hollypaw = Recycleshipping
Russetfur x Blackstar = Shadowshipping
Squirrelflight x Daisy = Typoshipping
Tawnypelt x Blackstar = Halloweenshipping

The ones in bold make me giggle. :3

Oh yeah. And I'm Hawkclaw of WindClan. Yes. That's it.

I wanted to see what my friends on other websites were, so I'll post their names.
Bramblepath~my little cousin Jay
Scarpath~Miles
Blueclaw~Zoe
Mudpath~Huski
Scarfire/Scarshadow~Meggy
Hawkheart~Avery
Mossheart~Kevin
Scarface XD~Male Vulpix
Rainpath~Ethan
Fuzzypath XD~Gavin
Tanglepath~Brayden
Rocktail~Tyler
Mudtail~Hayden
Tanglefire~Ferny
Rockbreath~Talia

I'm going crazy with that name thing :D.

Hmm, looking at the warrior names you get from the generator, what do you think your Tribe of Rushing Water name would be?

I'd be... Path Where Dappled Sunlight Falls [Path], I think. :3

Despite the fact that Raintalon hardly makes any sense as a warrior name to begin with...

Prolly something like Rain That Falls On Talon. xD

Thorn That Gleams Like Star

Or something like that :3

Of course, my new name is Thornnose, but that's just retarded :P

Nose Full of Thorns anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom