• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waitwaitwait... Lionblaze as leader? That's just idiotic. Hollyleaf is way more cut out to lead a Clan. =/

Or maybe she'll be able to fly~ =D

I hope so. I'll love the Erins forever, even more than I already do. >:3

Or maybe she'll be able to fly~ =D

Ha, some people on Wands and Worlds thought that Lionpaw would be able to fly and thus he'd be called Lionflight. But personally, I've noticed that Jayfeather and Lionblaze's powers seem to represent the mind and body aspects of the grouping "mind, body and soul", so I'm thinking Hollyleaf will have something like that. My initial thought was that anything she really, truly wants to happen will happen (such as in Long Shadows) until I realized that she would have become a medicine cat with that logic. Or maybe Jayfeather counteracted that or something...

Random speculations time! Here are some names that Wands and Worlds came up with for the three before their actual naming:

For Lionblaze: Lionrush, Lionhunter, Lionflight (as a joke), Lionfang, Lionclaw (keeping with the -claw theme of Thistleclaw, Tigerclaw and Brambleclaw), Lionstorm
For Jayfeather: Jayflight, Jaywing, Jayeyes, Jaysight, Jayfeather
For Hollyleaf: Hollyfrost, Hollybranch, Hollythorn, Hollystorm, Hollyclaw, Hollyleaf, Hollyflower, Hollyberry, Hollybell

My guesses were Lionrush, Jayflight and Hollyfrost, but at other times they were also Lionfang/Lionclaw and Hollyflower/Hollystorm (although now I really like Hollythorn).

my twin said:
Lionclaw (keeping with the -claw theme of Thistleclaw, Tigerclaw and Brambleclaw)

Gasp! Leafpool, how could you forget Gorseclaw? 8O I mean, I'd think you'd remember the SkyClan cat...

No this post was not supposed to have substance.

I thought I came up with Hollyfrost, too :o

But I guess not. Popular name, then?

Well, if it is mind, body, soul... then Hollyleaf might be able to... control other cats! =D Why hasn't she gotten her powers :<

Hollyleaf still doesn't ~need~ to be super-awesome. It comes naturally. <3

(OH YOU CAN'T TELL WHO MY FAVOURITE OF THE TRIO IS CAN YOU?)

Hollyleaf is way awesome, and giving her special powers would sort of diminish her natural awesomeness imo.

but I'm just silly like that

^I agree, and Jayfeather seems better now that he's not as... I can't think f the right word. But I never really cared for Lionblaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom