• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leaftail of RiverClan. Long-legged golden tabby with amber eyes, and a very insecure deputy or leader.

...I think.

I'll join.
I loved the first 2 seris, but the 3rd didn't intrest me. My favirote cats are ... a lot of them. I don't like a lot of the villans, though...
I got Brightshadow of Shadow Clan.

I'd be... Morningpoppy of ShadowClan and be like the resident queen. :B I'm way too lazy to fight but medicine isn't my thing either, so yeah. I guess I'd be a tortoiseshell but I dunno. x3

I've always imagined myself as Thornstar of WindClan, tawny fur and amber eyes. Leader of course.

Either that or Tawnyflower of WindClan, also tawny with amber eyes, but with white paws+belly. I'd be a warrior :3

I'll join.
I loved the first 2 seris, but the 3rd didn't intrest me.

*gasps* The third is the most epic Dx

Various other characters of mine are Cloudysky - ThunderClan-born but moved to SkyClan, warrior, and white she-cat with pale gray splotches and light blue eyes, and Cloudfrost - SkyClan - white she-cat with blue eyes. Yes, I do adore SkyClan. <3

Fwee, I think I'll write moar Time stuff nao. <3

Last edited:
x3 I completely forgot about what I'd be, and thank you guys for all of your answers, too. I thought if I got around to it, I could draw a picture of all of us as warriors.

As for me, I'm either be in WindClan or ThunderClan, as a medicine cat. I'd be a light silver, dappled (with white) cat with a thin build, and have dull blue eyes (or maybe amber). I have no ideas for a name, though :< I'd love a few suggestion, though.

As for me, I'm either be in WindClan or ThunderClan, as a medicine cat. I'd be a light silver, dappled (with white) cat with a thin build, and have dull blue eyes (or maybe amber). I have no ideas for a name, though :< I'd love a few suggestion, though.

Silvercloud because I'm annoyingly plain. xD I like the sound of Snowdapple or Icedapple, too, or Frostcloud or something... *throwing out random things*

Silvercloud because I'm annoyingly plain. xD I like the sound of Snowdapple or Icedapple, too, or Frostcloud or something... *throwing out random things*

Snowdapple sounds pretty.

I finished Midnight and Moonrise. Bes books I ever read.*speeding throuh TNPU*
NOOO FEATHERTAIL WHY?

I can't wait to get Dawn...

And you thought she had main character immunity... ;_; Warriors really is an Anyone Can Die series.

It certainly is. Although while it would appear to be "anyone can die", it somehow also appears to be "nobody gets drastically injured and/or sick".

Wait a minute, why does everyone seem to forget Firestar's death in The Darkest Hour? o.o That's a death, whether he has nine lives or not, but... xD

I certainly didn't expect Feathertail's death, but I don't think it was because I expected main character immunity - I think it was more about the fact that everyone thought that if anyone died it would be Stormfur - aside from the silver cat thing there weren't any hints toward Feathertail, and the battle was happening far too fast for anyone to think about what would happen before Feathertail had already died.

Doesn't stop me from missing her, though. She was one of my favorites. Hers was the only death I cried at.

*nodnod*
My friend says "Firestar is a gary-stu that survived for all 21 books so far." but it's not nessesarily true,
he lost a life in The Darkest Hour, and it should count because you're right Leafpool, it IS a death.

She loves Tigerstar.<3...~

I like both, but Firestar has become(so far to me) meh.

*waits to get Dawn so she can read Twilight then Starlight(?) then whatever book is next*

Please use capitals... And proper grammar...><;

Welcome to the club, Silverfur! I am Shadowstar, my made up warrior name is Jewelstar(BECAUSE I CAN!XD) and my clan is the LightClan(AGAIN BECAUSE I CAN)

Don't like it? Then I'm Jewelwing of the ShadowClan.*shot*

ShadowClan for the win! They can pwn ThunderClan to the moon and back!XD

I wonder....

Snowdapple sounds pretty.

Dappledsnow sounds nicer. :3

And Firestar is fairly Stu-ish, but he's written in a way that you can generally sympathise with him -- like Harry in the Harry Potter series -- even though you know it's impossible for him to be that perfect.

Mind you I'm a total ShadowClan cat so I need to dislike him on principle. xP

And oh, I wish I had money~ ;; I want to buy Eclipse so badly
and I want people to stop thinking I mean the Twilight book >:|

And Firestar is fairly Stu-ish, but he's written in a way that you can generally sympathise with him -- like Harry in the Harry Potter series -- even though you know it's impossible for him to be that perfect.

Whereas I have to stand up for him because I don't believe he's a Gary-Stu; just the main character. Although I can't think of any convincing arguments at the moment Dx ask Flametail when she gets back on Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom