• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, too lazy to read right now, but I'll eventually review it here or with mah FF.

*adds to the list of things to do*

[latepost]FFFF THE SUNRISE EXCERPT IN THE BACK WAS EPIC FFFF[/latepost]

Um. So yeah.

Oh there you are why aren't you replying my PMs >(

Anyway. I'm wondering why Tigerstar/Lionblaze thought that TEH THREE weren't kin of Firestar. I mean seriously if the prophecy was true about their having powers (although admittedly Hollyleaf doesn't think so, and she doesn't think they're Fire-kin either) why wouldn't the first bit be true.

... although it does make me wonder a little.

Darksong said:
Where can I see the excerpt?

Buy the book. O< Or maybe I could send it to you or something.

EDIT: RANDOM FACTS TIME~

First Ravenpaw trilogy book name: Strangers in the Snow. I like it. :3
Bluestar's Prophecy release date: September 22. Ack, the possibility of being released on a marching band rehearsal! D:
The Fourth Apprentice release date: November 24. NaNoWriMo release again :/
Two rumors: fifth series called A New Reign that follows Lionblaze as leader of ThunderClan and first book is Chasing Stars. I don't buy it - the authors said that they were going to finish with four series. Besides, how would they have already picked the names for a book so far in the future (Cruel Season/TFA as fourth series' name, anyone) and how does someone get info that Lionblaze is going to become leader when he hasn't even had an apprentice yet? As for the second, it doesn't sound so unbelievable, but eh.

Last edited:
oh oh send it to me too? =D

And Warriors is ending with four series? DDDDDD:

We'll keep it alive. 'Ficcing.

*eyes wide* Leafpool, I'd type up the excerpt, but I dun have GBL near me. Could you...? These peoples need to see it. THE PWN.

... Then agaaiin, it's incentive for them to buy Seekers... >D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom