• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um...she had a change of heart? =P
Haha this is reminding me of the mother of one of my own main characters =P
She's kinda moody, though.

EDIT: I'm done - finally! But, see, there's two problems. One, I don't think I put enough stripes. And two, neither the scanner nor the webcam likes me at the moment. I'll give you both, but I warn you - prepare yourself for horrible ugliness.
Scanner, webcam. Again, I apologize...
'-_-
Also, if you want, I can color it again - notice how the outlines came out clearly now? That's because I went over them a second time with the pencil.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Last edited:
That's adorable =3 I love the way you did the stripes, but the fur color looks a bit light to me. Her eyes are the perfect color, though. That's better than I could do, or maybe it just has more of a cartoonish style.

Haha, thanks =]
I used five shades of blue and aqua green for the eyes. Crayola 50 pack = <3
I can't draw long fur, though, I'm sorry...and yes, the only style I draw is cartoony =P
The scanner seriously messed up the fur and the webcam...well, the lighting was bad, so it blended in with the paper [/lame excuse] If you want, I could try to color over everything a second time and see if the scanner picks it up properly~

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Heh, it was bothering me too x3
It was the first time I ever drew a tail like that. I usually draw a smooth tail, like Millie's or Firestar's. But I like fluffy tails <3

So, I decided to buy a different book before a second set of Po3. Because I can have $7 faster that I can get $42 =P
Or are the hardcover books more expensive? I forgot to factor that in when I wrote out my budget...

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I'm saying with Goldenblaze for the cat's name, I like it~

But Maplestorm is a nice name as well, just not the extreme golden fiery pelt feel I want...

She'll be a ThunderClan cat because...it just fits.

Personality:
Goldenblaze is very outgoing and fierce yet has an equally strong compassionate nature which helped her raise her grown up kits(Goldenstorm, Lionwing and Blazetail). She isn't afraid to shout her opinion out for the clan to hear and hates being alone. She is a fierce and insane fighter, once she gets going in a fight she claws wildly with no mercy. Goldenblaze is also a fine hunter, through her coat stands out a little when the bright, golden sunlight is absent. She is agile and speedy, not the strongest but she abuses her agility in battles to make the most of her lack of extreme strength.

Appearance: Goldenblaze as you could guess has a golden/flame colored pelt much like Firestar's except with a golden color mixed in with it. She has brilliant Amber eyes. She has a slightly more skinny shape than the average clan cat but the difference is so small no one ever notices. Goldenblaze also has an abnormally long and furry tail which makes her really stand out from the crowd if her pelt color didn't do that already.

I was bored so I made this thing. Maybe we should restart a Warriors RP or revive the old one...

Also adding to the cat drawing topic, my books are full of little cat doodles, really annoys my Maths teacher :)

Oh yeah, a little more info came to light - Allegiances of the Clans, which I had erroneously reported as being called just plan Allegiances, is up for release April 8, 2010.

There's also a bunch of rumors going around that the most recent AuthorTracker wrote the third OotS book as being called Sky of Chaos or Dusk at Dawn, as well as the sixth Seekers as Sea of Chaos. Can anyone prove/disprove it?

I don't know, as I don't get AuthorTracker. I need to. >_<

EDIT: And check HERE for an awesome Warriors RP. My characters there are Dewfrost and Maplestorm. <3

Last edited:
^Yeah, you just basically jump into whatever conversation is going on.

So, conversation!
Um...Dawnpaw just had her first battle training quite recently. In my fic, I mean. I forgot where I left off after the lesson though =P

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I just thought of the absolute cutest Warriors-related image ever: Jaypaw (not Jayfeather, Jaypaw) smiling. :33333 ISSOCUTE

Imagine it.... imagine it...

AWW! :3 Any little kit appeals to me.

I wish I could write a Warriors fanfiction like Dawnwish, but I always stop after the third chapter or so :< I need to think of an INTERESTING PLOT!

I wish I could write a Warriors fanfiction like Dawnwish, but I always stop after the third chapter or so :< I need to think of an INTERESTING PLOT!

That's what I do. D: I'll think "ZOMG AWESOME PLOT" *write* and then it stops being as awesome a little while later. Hopefully I'll finish this one because I really want to get to the second book in the series which involves a terrific climax.

Code of the Clans and Return to the Clans were released today.

You cannot tell me that Lakestorm of ShadowClan was a mere coincidence. You cannot - no. That's just... o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom