• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to actually read your fanfic it sounds so epic. :D
And I probably should mow the lawn to save money for BP... but I hate mowing lawns. >_<

I've got to wait till school comes back so I can get allowance to purchase the rest of the series that I've missed so far. As for reading all your fics, everyone, I've had very limited computer access - usually only about an hour or two a day, if I'm lucky. And I have tons of adoptables and things to do...

I'll probably end up reading these fics before school starts, though. I'm dying to read them!

*ahem*
Well, er...seems I got lazy last night and didn't write anything more for my own fic. I actually still don't even have a title for it. And my plans are nowhere near as organized as Leafpool's seem to be. I have a few things, like the basic plans for the first three books, but I need to learn how to lead up to these events better and how to fill in the chapters with more content and less dialogue.

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I think that's Dovekit right?

She's pretty :D
And the style of the bears in the manga are funny. :D
Fading Echoes is... what number in OoTS?

No, I think it's Ivykit. Fading Echoes is number two in OotS.
And I finnally have enough money for Bluestar's Prophecy, which comes out next Tuesday!~

Holy crap, it's that close? Well, my mom stole $100 from me last month, so when my cousin gives her birthday money, she should give it to me and I'll buy all the Warriors books that I'm missing! =D
Oh, my mom's birthday is on the same day that BP is released.

I've decided to reread what I have of Po3 for now, since I don't have Eclipse - Sunrise and I'm impatient. I'm going to the library in a little bit, and I just realized I never checked the second floor for Warriors books, only the first floor~

~Until next time
Dawnwish

Speaking of Feathertail, I took a picture of the cover of Moonrise and
blurred the edges to make her look like a StarClan cat... :'( I liked Feathertail.

:D Whoa! A book comes out next Tuesday! Bluestar's Prophecy, right?

Yep. I can't wait~ I'll have to postpone my re-reading of the Harry Potter series until after I finish it.

ERIN HUNTER CHAT TRANSCRIPTS~ They contain spoilers for all the books released and then some future spoilers too so be careful. I'm sure you don't need the pre-chat transcript but here it is anyway, as well as the main chat and the post-chat (post-chat contains bonus questions).

post-chat transcript said:
Wolf (Q): Do you take readers' criticism and suggestions and apply them to the story? If so, can you give an example? (Just seeing if we make an effect on the storyline/characters/names at all xP;)
VickyHolmes(A): Actually, I do listen! There are some things that I have very strong ideas about so nothing you say could make me take them out of a series :-), but I can tell you that the first series became more romantic, with more space given to burgeoning relationship between the young cats, after lots of readers said that was their favourite bit. You know me, I’d be happy to have nothing but doomed love and war from start to finish, but I have relented enough to give you a few happy shippings! Oh, and I really do use the warrior names that are given to me when I’m on tour. Or indeed, the names that I find online…Step forward, Lakestorm!

... <3

That's great :D

On a different topic ... My favorite living cats right now are Leafpool and Dovekit. Dovekit is so cute :D

I keep thinking about asking when the next tour is, but then I remember they're only in the spring and fall x( Oh well, I can wait until autumn comes around...

Amberminnow(Q): Thunderclan have the Highrock and now Highledge, but what do the other clans have?

VickyHolmes(A): In WindClan, Onestar stands on a boulder to address his Clanmates; in RiverClan, there’s a tree stump (from a small tree, like a hawthorn); and in ShadowClan, Blackstar stands on a fallen log. (Did that sound convincing? :))

I seem to remember a bit from SotC that mentioned WindClan's meeting place thing was called the Tallrock and that Tawnypelt mentioned that Blackstar climbed up a tree to address the Clan. Which would be correct?
Also, in the map of the lake, there are three rivers around the lake that connect to it - do we know whether said rivers run into or out of the lake? If all of them run into the lake, wouldn't that be a bit unsanitary, because everything running from said rivers will end up in the lake and stay there?

Sorry, I want to know about the specifics for when I'm writing =P

~Until next time
Dawnwish

I seem to remember a bit from SotC that mentioned WindClan's meeting place thing was called the Tallrock and that Tawnypelt mentioned that Blackstar climbed up a tree to address the Clan. Which would be correct?

I'm fairly sure the chat is correct; SotC was written somewhat independently of the main series (hence why Moonflower and Sunstar are in it when only a few weeks before Vicky said Moon and Sun would never be used). I'm using the fallen log in my fanfic.

Also, in the map of the lake, there are three rivers around the lake that connect to it - do we know whether said rivers run into or out of the lake? If all of them run into the lake, wouldn't that be a bit unsanitary, because everything running from said rivers will end up in the lake and stay there?

I'm fairly sure the Moonpool/WindClan-ThunderClan border stream goes into the lake, but I'm not sure about the others. The chat said the beavers "build a dam upstream", which makes it sound like only one of the rivers goes in, but I don't think it's ever mentioned... The stream in ShadowClan's territory probably goes into the lake, since the territory has a slope to it, and... I think the RiverClan one goes into the lake as well, based off Dark River context clues. There's also the underground river, so that's four rivers.

There may be a small stream that goes away from the lake but isn't on the map; you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom