• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a question to Leafpool (or anyone on Wands and Worlds who might know the answer): am I allowed to double-post on Wands and Worlds to say that there has been an update on my fanfiction?

Double posting /at all/ isn't forbidden over there, so yes. 8D

Do you really expect Leafstar to turn away those cats just because they have loyalties outside the Clan? She's not Firestar; odds are she can't see what the big deal is - especially considering she was a rogue before Firestar came anyway.

And I might add that the Allegiances don't say they still live with Twolegs, unless you're referring to something that happens later on that I haven't read. :/
When the first appear, they're identified as the daylight-warriors, and Cherrytail calls them kitty-warriors. Ebonyclaw still wears her collar. Sharpclaw and Cherrytail (and myself) dislike the fact that the fact that, even though they're members of SkyClan, they're still kittypets.

The Brpwse inside isn't working for me. It's nothing but a white page with a bunch of links on it to other book categories and authors :(

oh god, she's getting married to hawkfrost.

not just mating with, mind you.

getting married.

They were soooo happly for StarGstar they new she nedded a mat.
First of all, who's Stargstar?
Second, apparently she knitted a mat.

Also: "HawkFrost lets get marred."
I wouldn't want to get marred. Then I would look hurt, too.

Also: "Oh sweat that's a freat idea" doesn't make sense.

i read the spoilers as well, but I now I can't remember them. Maybe I'll go read them again. xD

Ooh~! Warriors fanclub! *raises hand*

...Oh my God, I just started reading this badfic, up to chapter 3 right now...

I'd still say My Immortal tops it as far as awfulness, but this... oh, wow. *snort* I don't know whether to hope this is or isn't a troll.

Also, Leafpool, your dramatic readings are lovely. :3 *subscribes*

...wait didn't Sue-star get her nine lives?

why are they reincarnating her

IT MAKES NO SENSE.

I'd still say My Immortal tops it as far as awfulness, but this... oh, wow. *snort* I don't know whether to hope this is or isn't a troll.

I'm starting to think it's not a troll. Dark Roses posted the fic on the official forum.

Also, Leafpool, your dramatic readings are lovely. :3 *subscribes*

haha 8D the funny thing is that I'm not even as good at them as I could be, there's a guy on Warriors Wish whose dramatic readings are completely awesome.

I'm starting to think it's not a troll. Dark Roses posted the fic on the official forum.

haha 8D the funny thing is that I'm not even as good at them as I could be, there's a guy on Warriors Wish whose dramatic readings are completely awesome.

...The official forum? Seriously?! I... I have no words. Did she think the Erins would be impressed or something?

She says she she might quit writing because every on the main site says it's so horrible.

I just tried to join on the official forums, and everysingle name I could think of was taken. ((even Lizardkit)) So I entered a joke name for fun to see if it was taken too and it wasn't, and it was registered. Admin has to approve me now. I wish I could change my name before they get it, but I can't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom