• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Warriors Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know but the main one got baleeted.

And I don't click next, I just type what chapter I want in the url bar.

someone on Warriors Wish made the site, not the author herself.

although the author does have a note at the bottom of her ffnet profile saying that she wishes to continue the fic. I wonder how that will turn out.

EDIT: hey guys the author chat is tonight :OOO Anyone have any questions they want me to ask?

Last edited:
someone on Warriors Wish made the site, not the author herself.

although the author does have a note at the bottom of her ffnet profile saying that she wishes to continue the fic. I wonder how that will turn out.

EDIT: hey guys the author chat is tonight :OOO Anyone have any questions they want me to ask?
I saw you post on the Ww thread for the answers (you're LakePaool, right? xD). What was your name?

Sooo... the author chat just finished. I'm still in the post chat, actually. Was anyone else there? (other than leafpool and flametail, who I saw.) Did anyone get important questions answered? did anyone have any question that they never got a chance to ask that might have been asked anyway at the author chat? anything about the author chat?

ゼニガメ26;414948 said:
I saw you post on the Ww thread for the answers (you're LakePaool, right? xD). What was your name?

Yeah, I'm LakePaool over there. On Wands and Worlds I'm Lakestorm Wright.

Sooo... the author chat just finished. I'm still in the post chat, actually. Was anyone else there? (other than leafpool and flametail, who I saw.) Did anyone get important questions answered? did anyone have any question that they never got a chance to ask that might have been asked anyway at the author chat? anything about the author chat?

Hmm, who are you are Wands and Worlds? I never knew that you were a member there~

random fact about the author chat:

I asked if Dovepaw had Aspergers and was met with "Jayfeather probably has more aspie traits than she does".

People with aspie's tend to get emotionally attached to physical objects.

2 + 2 =

I'm sunbeam, the semi-new-guy who definitely plans on staying after the Erin Hunter chat. =)
I didn't know about W&W until you mentioned shelling out 8 bucks for the author chat. I had trouble finding it cause I googled "wands and wizards."
I also subscribed to your site, but right now its 20 after midnight and I cannot for the life of me remember its name.
So... Hi!
EDIT: why in the world is my brain equating this with "coming out of the closet?" Any suggestions?

Yeah, I was at the chat - I'm Redfeather. That was really fun. :D Just like last year.

I still haven't figured out whether the Erins used my idea for a cat named Brackenheart or if it's a total coincidence :U

I was Shadowmoon, the one who kept talking about changing her name to Nightwhisker.

Oh, and Sunbeam, weren't you the one that said "go Shadowmoon! and Crowfeather!"? That was one of the things I remembered most. xD

My question was about whether they thought of characters' warrior names ahead of time, and they said that they usually don't, if I read it correctly. *shrug*

I need to finish SkyClan's destiny aaa but only if I finish Fire in the Sky at camp.

I'm sunbeam, the semi-new-guy who definitely plans on staying after the Erin Hunter chat. =)
I didn't know about W&W until you mentioned shelling out 8 bucks for the author chat. I had trouble finding it cause I googled "wands and wizards."
I also subscribed to your site, but right now its 20 after midnight and I cannot for the life of me remember its name.
So... Hi!
EDIT: why in the world is my brain equating this with "coming out of the closet?" Any suggestions?

... ah. For some reason I thought that was you, but I wasn't sure. xD How is W&W so far?

I was Shadowmoon, the one who kept talking about changing her name to Nightwhisker.

I wouldn't know; right after the chat started I put everyone except Flametail, the authors and the admins on ignore so that I wouldn't have to scroll through a bunch of text to get to a question. 8D

I wouldn't know; right after the chat started I put everyone except Flametail, the authors and the admins on ignore so that I wouldn't have to scroll through a bunch of text to get to a question. 8D
Now I know what to do next year. 8D

How is W&W so far?
W&W is amazing. Never before have I found such a concentrated population of sci-fi/fantasy geeks so much like myself. Science nerds, yes. lit buffs, no. until now. Its like fleeing corporate america to a hippie commune. my brain is weird...
I block everyone I don't know who isn't loud, so I don't miss too many follow-up comments or slap-happy memories. The text actually moves slow enough to read, and you can laugh at jokes and stuff in between the questions.

WARRIORS IS AWESOME!!! I read it all the time. So far, I've read the first two series, like, five times in a row. 8D I even made a roleplay about it. Yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom