• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fluffy the Eevee

Also known as Fluff n' Snuff!
Yes, you saw the title right. Warriors, Pokemon style! All you do is what is in the book, basically, hunting, battling other clans, fighting sickness and ruling the territories! And the territories by the lake. Almost forgot that. :sweatdrop:

Rules:
No Godmodding. It's not nice.
No controlling other people's characters, that is also not nice.
No over swearing.
You can only be a cat pokemon, nothing else.
If you die, become a kit and start over if you want.
You can control at most two cats, one boy and one girl. Except for me, cause I'm awesome. made this RPG.
Somewhere in your sign up sheet, say (Or type, rather) "pie."

Form:

Pokemon: (Must be a cat. Shinx/Eevee (What they look like cats to me!) family and cat legendaries count.)
Name: (Must be in two parts, like Moonwhisker, or Fireclaw. Apprentices' names end with paw. If your name would end in paw anyway, like Blackpaw, you would say foot in place of paw.)
Rank: (Leader, Kit, Warrior, Medicine Cat, Queen, Elder, Deputy, or Apprentice.)
Relationships: (Friend, foe, kit of, parent of, whatever else you want. Optional.)
Appearance:
Clan: (Thunderclan, Riverclan, Windclan, or Shadowclan.)
Bio.:
Other: (In case I forgot something. Optional.)

My forms:

Pokemon: Flareon
Name: Fireclaw X3
Relationships: Depends on who befriends/befoes her.
Appearance: A normal Flareon with black claws.
Personality: She would make a good leader, always taking charge but very gentle to young ones. She is very fierce to her enemies, but is easy to make friends with. She thinks before she acts. She likes to make jokes though.
Clan: Thunderclan
Bio.: When Fireclaw was on patrol while an apprentice, she accidentally touched a Firestone while stalking a Rattata, thus giving her the name Fireclaw other than Blackclaw. She had a litter of kits before she became deputy, but only Featherkit survived, as Fireclaw had her kits in leaf-bear(winter).

Pokemon: Luxray
Name: Bloodfur
Relationships: Mate of Fireclaw.
Appearance: A normal Luxray and where his blue fur is, it is red.
Personality: Bloodfur goes on more of an instinct instead of thought, but is very humble and will not try to stand up to anyone with a higher rank than himself in his own clan.
Bio.: Bloodfur's family is a long line of red furred Luxrays. His parents were killed in a battle against Shadowclan.

Pokemon: Eevee
Name: Fluffy Featherfur
Relationships: Kit of Bloodfur and Fireclaw.
Appearance: Featherfur's fur is very soft, due to his obsession with keeping it clean so not to get his clanmates sick somehow, giving him the name Featherfur.
Personality: He is playful and energetic, and likes to joke around, but takes his job in the clan seriously, and will blame himself if he can't heal someone.
Bio.: When Featherfur was a kit, he had strange dreams about starry cats. He told Fireclaw, and Fireclaw suggested Featherfur to be a medicine cat. He loved the idea, and ended up being the medicine cat of the clan.

~Clans~
Thunderclan:
Leader:
Dawnstar/Espeon(F)
Deputy:
Fireclaw/Flareon(F)
Medicine Cat:
Featherfur/Eevee(M)
Warriors:
Lightningcloud/Raikou(F)
Bloodfur/Luxray(M)
Bluepool/Persian(F)
Queens:
Darkheart/Umbreon(F)
Kits:
Apprentices:
Goldenpaw/Meowth(F)
Elders:

Needed: NONE!

Shadowclan:
Leader:
Moonstar/Umbreon(F)
Deputy:
Shadowcat/Mewtwo(M)
Medicine Cat:
Warriors:
Duskwhisker/Luxray(M)
Bloodclaw/Absol(M)
Bladewhisker/Absol(F)
Queens:
Kits:
Apprentices:
Shadepaw/Eevee(M)
Elders:

Needed: Medicine Cat

Windclan:
Leader:
Featherstar/Sneasel(M)
Deputy:
Raintalon/Espeon(M)
Medicine Cat:
Icestorm/Glaceon(F)
Warriors:
Lightningfoot/Luxray(M)
Queens:
Birdfur/Mew(F)
Kits:
Unamed/Shinx
Unamed/Shinx
Unamed/Mew
Apprentices:
Elders:

Needed: NONE!

Riverclan:
Leader:
Riverstar/Suicune(M)
Deputy:
Medicine Cat:
Frostdawn/Vaporeon(M)
Warriors:
Ivyclaw/Leafeon(F)
Mintcloud/Leafeon(F)
Queens:
Kits:
Apprentices:
Elders:

Needed: Deputy

~Relationships~
Fireclaw/Riverstar-Foes
Icestorm/Birdfur-Friends
Bloodfur/Fireclaw-Mates
Bluepool/Goldenpaw-Mentor and Apprentice
Bluepool/Lightningcloud-Friends
Birdfur/Lightningfoot-Mates
Fireclaw/Featherfur-Mother and kit
Bloodfur/Featherfur-Father and kit

Last edited:
This sounds rather interesting. But I do have one question before I think of joining. What would the plot be? Would we just go around hunting and battling with other Clans? o:

So...can they use Pokémon attacks and whatnot? There are many things you need to clarify - whether Pokémon of different egg groups will be able to breed, if they can evolve, if twolegs exist and can catch the Pokémon, if this takes part in the forest, the lake, or a new area introduced in this RPG, etc. Regardless, I'm signing up.

Pokemon: Vaporeon
Name: Frostdawn. (My own self-chosen warrior name. :3)
Relationships: ...Nobody particularly relevant.
Appearance: His normally white "mane" has a slight lime green tint to it, likely from carrying herbs for so long. His body is longer and more slender than that of other Vaporeon, and his ribs stick out in an eerily visible way below his rubbery skin - he'll only eat if no other Pokémon in the clan is hungry.
Personality: He works very hard as a medicine cat (Pokémon?) and cares for his clanmates, but is barely borderline when it comes to "standing away from clan boundaries" - he's very fierce to cats from other clans and even tries to fight in battles from time to time, much to his leader's disapproval.
Clan: RiverClan.
Bio.: He's been the medicine cat (Again, Pokémon?) for a long time now and is almost old enough to be an elder, but has no intention of becoming one. Due to his unusual ferocity to cats from other clans, he travels alone when going to the Moonstone/pool/whatever's used in this RPG. As said before, he'll occasionally try to fight in battles, but he'll usually get a good scolding for that.
Other: Pie.

So...can they use Pokémon attacks and whatnot? There are many things you need to clarify - whether Pokémon of different egg groups will be able to breed, if they can evolve, if twolegs exist and can catch the Pokémon, if this takes part in the forest, the lake, or a new area introduced in this RPG, etc. Regardless, I'm signing up.
ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Vaporeon
Name: Frostdawn. (My own self-chosen warrior name. :3)
Relationships: ...Nobody particularly relevant.
Appearance: His normally white "mane" has a slight lime green tint to it, likely from carrying herbs for so long. His body is longer and more slender than that of other Vaporeon, and his ribs stick out in an eerily visible way below his rubbery skin - he'll only eat if no other Pokémon in the clan is hungry.
Personality: He works very hard as a medicine cat (Pokémon?) and cares for his clanmates, but is barely borderline when it comes to "standing away from clan boundaries" - he's very fierce to cats from other clans and even tries to fight in battles from time to time, much to his leader's disapproval.
Clan: RiverClan.
Bio.: He's been the medicine cat (Again, Pokémon?) for a long time now and is almost old enough to be an elder, but has no intention of becoming one. Due to his unusual ferocity to cats from other clans, he travels alone when going to the Moonstone/pool/whatever's used in this RPG. As said before, he'll occasionally try to fight in battles, but he'll usually get a good scolding for that.
Other: Pie.

I guess the lake. I'll make a map for people who haven't read Warriors later. And since the pokemon are cats/cat-like, I wanna keep the cat in medicine cat. =3

Sorry, I was rushing. :sweatdrop:

Anyway, only normal type attacks can be used, different egg groups can breed, although there's no eggs in this RPG, just litters and such. They can evolve, and Twolegs exist but they don't catch pokemon in this RPG. I think that was all your questions answered.

Pokemon:Umbreon
Name:Moonstar
Appearance: Moonstar is a shiny umbreon with a cresent moon necklace.
Personality: Moonstar is very quiet. Her favorite food is Peaca berry pie
Clan:Shadow clan
Bio.: Moonstar, after her mother died, assumed the leader postition. She doesn't talk about it much anymore.

Pokemon: Suicune (isn't it a cat legendary? Or should I be Delcatty?)
Name: Riverstar
Relationships: Foe of Fireclaw.
Appearance: The rhombus marks on Riverstar's sides are slightly more blue.
Personality: Riverstar is stuck-up but loyal. He will protect his clan with all of his nine lives.
Clan: RiverClan
Bio.: Riverstar was the kit of a warrior named Whitefoot, but Whitefoot was killed in a battle with ThunderClan. Riverstar eventually moved up to become leader of RiverClan.
Other: Pie, mon.

Pokemon: Raikou
Name: Lightningcloud
Relationships: I'm the only ThunderClan warrior right now, so I can't add anything. However, I may update this after Gatherings, so check back after them.
Appearance: Lightningcloud has slightly darker colors than the average Raikou.
Personality: She's serious and stops fighting between cats of her own clan if she can, however she is glad to battle the other side if it's for the sake of her clan. Lightningcloud is also an excellent hunter.
Clan: ThunderClan, obviously.
Bio.: Nothing really important.
Other: pie. Yes. She hates pie.

Pokemon: Ooooh, lookie, the RSG told me to be Mew :DD
Name: Birdfur
Relationships: Her mate is Lightningfoot the Luxray, therefore she has two baby Shinx (one male, one female) and a Mew, if that's acceptable, female, of course. They have not been named yet as they have just been born. Of course, if she's medicine cat, then none. NPCs unless someone wants to sign up as one of them.
Appearance: The lighter pink like the R/S sprite, please. I don't like the neon bright pink they gave Mew this gen.
Personality: Birdfur is playful and happy, but can fight quite well to defend her kits or anything else. She tries to resolve without fighting.
Clan: WindClan
Bio: Birdfur has no mother or father that anyone knows of and instead joined the Clans while she was just wandering around as she pleased and found them interesting and nice.
Other: She'd do anything for apple pie.

ACCEPTED
Pokemon:Umbreon
Name:Moonstar
Appearance: Moonstar is a shiny umbreon with a cresent moon necklace.
Personality: Moonstar is very quiet. Her favorite food is Peaca berry pie
Clan:Shadow clan
Bio.: Moonstar, after her mother died, assumed the leader postition. She doesn't talk about it much anymore.

ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Suicune (isn't it a cat legendary? Or should I be Delcatty?)
Name: Riverstar
Relationships: Foe of Fireclaw.
Appearance: The rhombus marks on Riverstar's sides are slightly more blue.
Personality: Riverstar is stuck-up but loyal. He will protect his clan with all of his nine lives.
Bio.: Riverstar was the kit of a warrior named Whitefoot, but Whitefoot was killed in a battle with ThunderClan. Riverstar eventually moved up to become leader of RiverClan.
Other: Pie, mon.

Relationship accepted. And yes, I count Suicune as a cat.

ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Raikou
Name: Lightningcloud
Relationships: I'm the only ThunderClan warrior right now, so I can't add anything. However, I may update this after Gatherings, so check back after them.
Appearance: Lightningcloud has slightly darker colors than the average Raikou.
Personality: She's serious and stops fighting between cats of her own clan if she can, however she is glad to battle the other side if it's for the sake of her clan. Lightningcloud is also an excellent hunter.
Clan: ThunderClan, obviously.
Bio.: Nothing really important.
Other: pie. Yes. She hates pie.

Er, I'm the Thunderclan Deputy. So, your not the only Thunderclan Member.

ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Ooooh, lookie, the RSG told me to be Mew :DD
Name: Birdfur
Relationships: Her mate is Lightningfoot the Luxray, therefore she has two baby Shinx (one male, one female) and a Mew, if that's acceptable, female, of course. They have not been named yet as they have just been born. Of course, if she's medicine cat, then none. NPCs unless someone wants to sign up as one of them.
Appearance: The lighter pink like the R/S sprite, please. I don't like the neon bright pink they gave Mew this gen.
Personality: Birdfur is playful and happy, but can fight quite well to defend her kits or anything else. She tries to resolve without fighting.
Bio: Birdfur has no mother or father that anyone knows of and instead joined the Clans while she was just wandering around as she pleased and found them interesting and nice.
Other: She'd do anything for apple pie.

Pokemon: Meowth
Name: Goldenpaw (Turns Goldenfur when he becomes a warrior)
Relationships:
Appearance: A Meowth with dark brown paws. The beige fur it has shines like if it was gold.
Personality: Nice, happy most of the time. Goldenfur doesn't like to fight, but does it for her clan. She loves to learn new things and explore. She often wanders around in the forest.
Bio.: Goldenfur was born as a Thunderclan kit. Her parents was Brownfoot the Persian and Dazzlefur the Luxray, however, Dazzlefur died in a fight and Brownfoot disappeared. Goldenfur's goal is to find her mum, Brownfoot.
Other: Nothing, except that I wrote pie in my last post :/

Last edited:
Pokemon: Glaceon (Was gonna be a Skitty, but this is the only way my name would fit. -^.^-)
Name: Icestorm
Relationships: Friend of Bridfur, if s_l likes that.
Appearance: A lighter colored Glaceon.
Personality: Icestorm is a very hyper cat. She can sit still while helping a cat, but other than that...
Bio.: Icestorm was just a regular Eevee. Since her mother named her Icekit, it was fitting that she evolved into a Glaceon. In fact, she was told to evolve into a Glaceon.
Other: Now I want pie. Yum...

Haven't read Warriors and don't like pie. Is that all right?

Pokemon: Leafeon
Name: Ivyclaw
Appearance: She looks like a normal Leafeon at first, but Ivyclaw's fur is somewhat longer and matted. Her tail and ears have smaller and fewer gaps between hairs at the sides, giving them a less torn apperance. Her fur is pale brown and pale green, much lighter than most Leafeon. Her eyes are bright red.
Personality: Ivyclaw is polite, talking formally and generally assisting the clan in any way she can. She's not the most intelligent of Pokemon and can be tricked, though she isn't gullible and not quite stupid either. She can often be harsh and doesn't trust the enemy no matter what the circumstances. Ivyclaw fears death and would never endanger her life more than neccesary for someone else.
Clan: Riverclan
Bio.: Ivyclaw's parents died when she was young and she traveled around in random groups for food. She stumbled upon Riverclan one day and curiously followed them while keeping her distance. After a while, she grew to an adult and was able to make better decisions. Ivyclaw decided to join and has been there ever since.
Other: Does the word pie go here instead? I can't tell.

Haven't read Warriors and don't like pie. Is that all right?
ACCEPTED
Name: Ivyclaw
Appearance: She looks like a normal Leafeon at first, but Ivyclaw's fur is somewhat longer and matted. Her tail and ears have smaller and fewer gaps between hairs at the sides, giving them a less torn apperance. Her fur is pale brown and pale green, much lighter than most Leafeon. Her eyes are bright red.
Personality: Ivyclaw is polite, talking formally and generally assisting the clan in any way she can. She's not the most intelligent of Pokemon and can be tricked, though she isn't gullible and not quite stupid either. She can often be harsh and doesn't trust the enemy no matter what the circumstances. Ivyclaw fears death and would never endanger her life more than neccesary for someone else.
Clan: Riverclan
Bio.: Ivyclaw's parents died when she was young and she traveled around in random groups for food. She stumbled upon Riverclan one day and curiously followed them while keeping her distance. After a while, she grew to an adult and was able to make better decisions. Ivyclaw decided to join and has been there ever since.
Other: Does the word pie go here instead? I can't tell.

Pie goes anywhere, as long as it's there, I'm ok. =3

Pokemon: Espeon
Name: Dawnstar
Relationships:
Appearance: She is paler than the usual Espeon. her eyes are yellow. Her headfur is in a tuft.
Personality: She is a strong leader and is compassionate. She'd even take in lost kittypets or banished Pokemon from other clans.
Bio.: She was the kit of Sunflight (female Espeon) and Shadowheart (male Umbreon). Her mother died of old age. Her father went on a hunt one day and never came back. She became an apprentice at six moons like the rest of the kits. She then rose quickly through the ranks til she became Leader.
Other: PIE

ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Espeon
Name: Dawnstar
Relationships:
Appearance: She is paler than the usual Espeon. her eyes are yellow. Her headfur is in a tuft.
Personality: She is a strong leader and is compassionate. She'd even take in lost kittypets or banished Pokemon from other clans.
Bio.: She was the kit of Sunflight (female Espeon) and Shadowheart (male Umbreon). Her mother died of old age. Her father went on a hunt one day and never came back. She became an apprentice at six moons like the rest of the kits. She then rose quickly through the ranks til she became Leader.
Other: PIE

Yes! A leader for Thunderclan!

Name: Mintcloud
Relationships: I'm not sure. I guess I'll make something up when the RP starts? :D;
Appearance: Her 'leaves' have a slightly blue tint to them.
Personality: She's usually very calm and timid, but despite that she can hold her own well in battle.
Bio.: Nothing special, really. o3o
Other: Lemon meringue pie is good. :D

EDIT: Nooo. I was too late, there's already a Leafeon in Riverclan. D:

Back
Top Bottom