• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Meowth
Name: Goldenfur
Relationships:
Appearance: A Meowth with dark brown paws. The beige fur it has shines like if it was gold.
Personality: Nice, happy most of the time. Goldenfur doesn't like to fight, but does it for her clan. She loves to learn new things and explore. She often wanders around in the forest.
Clan: Thunderclan
Bio.: Goldenfur was born as a Thunderclan kit. Her parents was Brownpaw the Persian and Dazzlefur the Luxray, however, Dazzlefur died in a fight and Brownpaw disappeared. Goldenfur's goal is to find her mum, Brownpaw.
Other: Nothing, except that I wrote pie in my last post :/

ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Glaceon (Was gonna be a Skitty, but this is the only way my name would fit. -^.^-)
Name: Icestorm
Relationships: Friend of Bridfur, if s_l likes that.
Appearance: A lighter colored Glaceon.
Personality: Icestorm is a very hyper cat. She can sit still while helping a cat, but other than that...
Clan: WindClan
Bio.: Icestorm was just a regular Eevee. Since her mother named her Icekit, it was fitting that she evolved into a Glaceon. In fact, she was told to evolve into a Glaceon.
Other: Now I want pie. Yum...

ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Espeon
Name: Dawnstar
Relationships:
Appearance: She is paler than the usual Espeon. her eyes are yellow. Her headfur is in a tuft.
Personality: She is a strong leader and is compassionate. She'd even take in lost kittypets or banished Pokemon from other clans.
Clan: Thunderclan
Bio.: She was the kit of Sunflight (female Espeon) and Shadowheart (male Umbreon). Her mother died of old age. Her father went on a hunt one day and never came back. She became an apprentice at six moons like the rest of the kits. She then rose quickly through the ranks til she became Leader.
Other: PIE

ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Leafeon
Name: Mintcloud
Relationships: I'm not sure. I guess I'll make something up when the RP starts? :D;
Appearance: Her 'leaves' have a slightly blue tint to them.
Personality: She's usually very calm and timid, but despite that she can hold her own well in battle.
Clan: RiverClan
Bio.: Nothing special, really. o3o
Other: Lemon meringue pie is good. :D

EDIT: Nooo. I was too late, there's already a Leafeon in Riverclan. D:

Sorry, Bakuphoon and Flora, I missed your posts. D=

In my opinion, there are too many female characters. We need someone to be male before we can start this thing.

I agree. Let's get some male cats. Otherwise, how will we... well, do stuff?
Reason 2 for agreeing: I can't wait for this to start.

What situation will we start the RP in (e.g. in the middle of a battle, waking up, etc.)?

Like every other RPG, we wake up! 8D And I agree, we need way more males.

Hmm... How 'bout one person can control two cats. But they have to be one girl and one boy. Everyone okay with that?

I'll do it.

Pokemon: Luxray
Name: Duskwhisker
Relationships: Until the RPG starts, nothing.
Appearance: Red ribbon tied around front left paw.
Personality: He is tough. He attacks everything like it would be his last life. That is due to things in his childhood.
Clan: ShadowClan
Bio.: He watched his mother and father being taken away by Twolegs. The twolegs obviously thought that they were wild or stray. Duskwisker, then Duskpaw, a shinx was hiding.
Other: PIE!

I'll do it.
ACCEPTED
Pokemon: Luxray
Name: Duskwhisker
Relationships: Until the RPG starts, nothing.
Appearance: Red ribbon tied around front left paw.
Personality: He is tough. He attacks everything like it would be his last life. That is due to things in his childhood.
Clan: ShadowClan
Bio.: He watched his mother and father being taken away by Twolegs. The twolegs obviously thought that they were wild or stray. Duskwisker, then Duskpaw, a shinx was hiding.
Other: PIE!

Pokemon: Umbreon
Name: Darkclaw
Relationships: (Friend, foe, kit of, parent of, whatever else you want. Optional.)
Appearance: Darkclaw is a normal Umbreon and has a scar on his forehead in the shape of a lightning bolt for some reason.
Personality: Quiet, has a secret crush on Shadowstar. Favorite food is crerri berry pie
Clan: Shadowclan
Bio.: Darkclaw has been friends with Shadowstar scince they were Eevees.
Other:none.

I will RP Shadowstar in normal text and Darkclaw in italics.

Last edited:
Cats don't usually draw, and they have dens that they share with other cats of the same ranking. They don't have anything to draw on, and the only things that they hang in their dens are plants.

I also want to add that there can't be two cats in the same clan with the same name prefix. Other similar prefixes you might want to try are Shade, Dark, Black or Dusk.

Male character, simply to help speed up the starting process. If you don't mind, I may not roleplay him quite as often.

Pokemon: Shinx
Name: Dewstorm
Appearance: He looks like a normal Shinx, with well groomed fur and no visible flaws, though his left eye is clouded and squinty.
Personality: Curious and naive, Dewstorm is an open-minded kit who's easily distracted and can be manipulated with little effort. He tries to be mature and act older, sometimes actually showing true understanding and many more times looking stupid.
Clan: Windclan
Bio.: He was with his parents in a small, minor clan until it was attacked by an Arcanine pack. Dewstorm was separated from the clan and while he was running, fell down a small hill and badly injuring his left eye. He was taken in by Windclan and tries to impress them the way young ones often do.
Other: He's never tried pie or heard of it, for that matter. Has anyone else heard of it?

Back
Top Bottom