• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Warriors, Pokemon style!

Do you like the Warriors series?

• Yes

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Meh

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I haven't read Warriors

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(shadow_lugia, stop breaking the page. D: Because of you, I've been having to rush my posts whenever I want to post in a thread you've already posted in.)

Frostdawn blinked open his eyes, the scent of various herbs wafting into his nose. He sat up and stretched his legs a bit, then muttered to himself, "Hmm...nobody's been sick for the past few days, so I suppose I could go out and replenish my stocks of marigold..." Sighing, he walked over to the gap in the roots of the tree that was the medicine cat's den.

Lightningcloud awoke to the shining sun. She stepped out of the warrior's den. "Hi, Bluepool." She continued to the leader's den. She wanted to be on the dawn patrol.

Riverstar awoke in his den, yawning. He had slept on his belly, head resting on his paws. He stood up, shook off and padded over to the center of the camp, where the deputy was sitting. "Please organise the dawn patrol."
"I've already organised them," Soottail answered. "Ivyclaw, Mintcloud, Thunderpaw and Cloudclaw."
"Feel free to tell them," the Suicune said, and sat down at the entrance of his den, licking the top of his paw and swishing it quickly over his ear.

(@ Cinderpelt: o.O That conversation was, like, a minute long)

Birdfur had just laid her head down when another visitor walked in, this time the medicine cat, Icestorm. "They're just fine," she sad to the Glaceon, smiling. "Atleast, I think they are. Fine as in not sick, of course."

As Riverstar finished grooming, Soottail the Persian went around telling Mintcloud, Ivyclaw and the others that they were on the dawn patrol. Every time he came to one of the cats, he said, "Riverstar has confirmed that you are on the dawn patrol. Meet at the camp entrance."

Riverstar stalked to the top of the stump in the middle of camp and looked out toward ThunderClan's territory.

Fireclaw, how I despise you... the Suicune narrowed his eyes as his mane flowed in the wind. One day I shall defeat you in battle.

"Well that's good to hear," meowed Icestorm happily. "And how are you feeling?"

((So, this Soottail is the deputy of Riverclan. Am I correct?))

Fireclaw watched her red furred mate pad up to her. She picked up a plump Ratatta, then dropped it in front of Bloodfur. "Want some?" she asked.

Bloodfur shook his head. "No thanks. I'm not really that hungry."

Fireclaw shrugged. "Suit yourself." She started to gulp down the Ratatta.

((She hasn't had kits yet, so I'm guessing she's ok. Or I could make her to have already had kits. I dunno, I haven't really paid that much attention to the mating thing in Warriors.))

Mintcloud yawned. So I'm on the dawn patrol today, she thought happily. The sun was hanging brightly over the Riverclan camp, making the nearby waters shine brightly. Exiting the Warriors den, she gave herself a quick wash before heading over to the camp entrance to meet with the rest of her clanmates that were on the patrol.

((@Fluffy: I'm using an NPC as RiverClan's deputy until we can get one.))

Riverstar had no reason to go over to ThunderClan territory and declare war. What have they ever done to our clan? I don't feel a reason to attack them even though ThunderClan has caused my mother's death.

((We're talking about ThunderClan's deputy, Fireclaw.))
Instead, Lightningcloud dashed over to Fireclaw. "Is it okay if I'm on the dawn patrol?"

Birdfur smiled again at the medicine cat's concern, and said, "I think I'm fine too. The sake of the kits is enough to keep me going for now."

Last edited:
Goldenpaw enjoyed the sunrise.
Oh, no! I mustn't forget my duties! She ran over to the nursary and excused herself for Darkheart. "Sorry, I was kinda busy watching the sunrise." Then she changed the moss on the Umbreon's bed.

Last edited:
((Shadow_Lugia, your cat's name isn't Thorn. =/))

Fireclaw nodded to Lightningcloud. "You, Bluepool, and I will go on the dawn patrol. Everyone else will stay here to guard the camp." She padded up to Bluepool. "You don't mind being on the dawn patrol, do you?"

Bloodfur decided he did want some food. He picked up a small Pidgey, and started to pluck the feathers off.

Riverstar's belly growled. He stepped off the small stump and padded over to the fresh-kill pile. He took a Goldeen in his mouth, stalked to his den entrance, and began to eat it.

(So, I'm going to be gone until Saturday. Sorry to leave, its a family vacation. And in my form I forgot to post what Pokemon I was going to be. Obviously, a green Espeon.

“Hi, Bluepool.”

Bluepool was surprised by the voice, but she spun around to see her friend. “Oh. Hello, Lightningcloud,” she replied. She watched Lightningcloud walk away, and then Fireclaw approached. “No, of course I don’t mind being on the dawn patrol.” She treaded over to the freshkill pile and picked a rather small Pidgey. She sat down and started to eat, while thinking to herself and smiling. Dawn patrol, huh? I wonder if that means we’ll pass by the ShadowClan border?

Back
Top Bottom