• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: (Requests Maybe) Do not jump in this pit. You will die. (Avis, Banners, Art)

holy satan's asscrack that is awesome <3

Thank youuuu~

Re: (Requests Maybe) Do not jump in this pit. You will die. (Avis, Banners, Art)

O.O Oooh~

Elegant legs are elegant.

I keep letting this die. ; ;

SO since I'm lazy, have a banner, and some icons.

rent-FMA-out-tonightcopy.png

^ ; ; I couldn't help it... it's 2:30 in the morning and my brain is being weird.

And some Hogwarts icons! Feel free to gank with credit. Also, it's hard to think of anything for Gryfs ; ; poor Gryfs. But I'm a Ravenclaw/Slytherin myself. |D

limits-griffindor.png
regret-Griffendor.png
bitch-slytherin.png
whining-hufflepuff.png
badthings-slytherin.png
brat-slytherin.png
geeks-ravenclaw.png
niceideas-ravenclaw.png

Re: (Requests Maybe) Light My Candle?

Hee, I love this thread's new title so much <3

The HP quote-things are great, and I approve of the Avenue B banner :D

Aww, the Eevee is SO CUTE.

Huur, I love the "You are my sunshine" song so much X3 Really sweet expression on Ed's face here, too.

The Halloween one is beyond creepy, and my favourite part is how the legs are drawn and bent. Very, very creepy indeed.

The Princess one is very well drawn; the vines attacking her ankles are a really cool detial, the innocent expression conratast well with the rest of the picture, andthe floaty eyes are creepy o.O

Awesome stuff! :D

Well, you should definetly do something with it, because it's really great. Kinda looks like a Lugia crossed with a Gastly crossed with... something horrifying. I don't know. But it looks good! :D

Edit: I also just noticed your usertitle and approve hugely.

My grandfather loved "You are my Sunshine" before he died. THANKS FOR MAKING ME MORE EMO FMC.

And the "This is Halloween" ones are awesome.

May i have a banner...?

A pentagram with Fire at the top right point, Air at the top left point, Water at teh bottem left, And Earth at teh bottom right. And just blackness at the top point.
Words: Where is the soul...?

I am baaack!

And I am into Umbreons recently c=

So. Can you make an avvie of an Umbreon that says, "Moonlight" please? With a dark background. Thanks!

Ok that will be good. Make it any size you need.

It's awesome! Thanks fmc! *Hugs her*

You are a really good artist though... Better then me ((Although that's not saying much))

Your handwriting rocks :D

I went 'Awww' when I saw the Eevee, then it ate my soul. [Foam at mouth] Grrppllshh... The eyes aren't symetrical, though, but it's hard to make symetrical things by hand, so, uh, grate wurk as alweis.

For the Ed drawing: I need to read that story << I mean, is that his child? And if so, how, why, and most importantly, who's the mother >> But great drawing that too, but I don't like Ed's hair, it's too... smooth.

Oh look it's Alphonse the Silver Prince~ Who is awesome in FMC's style :3 AS far as I can see, nothing wrong there.

The face of that coloured thing creeps me out. Which is a good thing, since it has just been Halloween. Also, I think stole my soul. No wait, the Eevee ate it, bad Eevee << The head looks a little too detailed compared to the body, though, and the wings are too small, unless it can fly by using magic or it doesn't fly at all.

There, happy? I actually tried giving some critisism to ya unlike some others <<... :D?

:D thank you, Bakun~

and now, I will fill you in on the story behind the one with Ed and the baby, since you asked~

It's from an RP I did on MSN with moon-panther. I was Ed and she was Roy, among other people. And the baby is in fact Edward's - his daughter, Emily. and uh. he's the mother. xD It was an Mpreg one. With good explanation, too! See, The Gate, when it took his limbs, it gave him girl parts just to piss him off |D and he had this little fling thing with Roy and got himself knocked up, and... well, baby~ Ed makes a cute mum.

Ah, so we have a RoyEd fan here x3

And how did Ed react when he found out that he had, erm, girl parts?

... That means... That the Gate has conciousness :0 I wonder what it did to Al, then, since it had many years to plot that xD

Back
Top Bottom