• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Wave goodbye to your secret crap, dumbass!

Re: [Requests Closed] post in me or the puppy gets it

Are you sure it's not the settings on the program you're using?
I had the same problem. :/

YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS
I'M GUNNA STOP POSTING PICTURES AS LINKS D: MAYBE PEOPLE WILL POST HERE IF I DO.

so many... caps...

anyway, art.

slayer1.png

...this is exactly what it looks like.

rest-in-peace.png

...so is this.

Re: post in me or the puppy gets it

ok, I don't know if you forgot my old request, but could you redraw this guy (he's supposed to be a little kid) instead of the other thing?

um... did you notice/acknowledge my request? I've been waiting for quite a while and it just occurred to me that you might not have noticed, or decided not to do it. either way, I don't know. I don't mind if the answer is no, I just want to find out. your art is awesome by the way.

LK-Ed.png

My RSP character in the Lion King style. This was haaaaaaard.

crimson.png

Crimson, a Utahraptor char of mine.

Where's the Halan one? Don't tell me you didn't draw it yet *gasp*

*poke poke* Just teasing. Nice work you've done there. Ed still makes me laugh when I see the cat~.

:P I'm still working on Halan. It's very hard to translate a Lucario into the Lion King style.

akiko.png

Akiko, the character I'm going to be using in my RP 2084. Go join it do it now.

Re: A Life-Changing Seminar on Empowerment, Leadership, and Boobs.

Errrrr is it OK if I use one of your pics as an avvie.

Either the umbreon or the Charizard. (Or if you make a Scyther I would still be happy :))

:0 I did another picture today ohmaaaahgod. I even chronicled the steps I took to do it...

First, the sketch, to show where everything will be placed:
maninuniform-sketch.png

Then, the lineart:
maninuniform-lines.png

And finally, the colours and details, for the finished product:
maninuniform.png

skullkitty1-1.png

This is a Skullkitty. :3 This particular specimen doesn't have a name, and is just an example of the average Skullkitty build. Skullkitties can come in all shapes and sizes of feline, but all share the same basic structure. The shaggy fur around the area that their bones are exposed, the orbs, and spectral fire. The fire can also vary in colour.

A Skullkitty is a spectral creature, but lacks most of the abilities that 'classic' ghosts will show; walking though walls, being insubstantial, levitation. A Skullkitty is bound to it's skeletal body much the same way you or I would be. They do, however, have the ability to wrench a soul from the body of their victim and devour it, which stokes their spectral fire. The easiest way to tell how likely a Skullkitty will be to attack is to look at the size of the fire; if it's a strong, raging flame, then it has recently fed and you most likely have no reason to fear, unless you happen to invoke the creature's wrath. If the fire is low and dim, however, then it hasn't fed in a while and is likely to try and attack you and take your soul.

The Gemstones that hover over the creature's tail help it to sense those around it who would be potential threats or to locate viable souls for food. A Skullkitty is also capable of eating the souls of those who have recently died, but this is a rare find for them, and they will go out of their way to find these souls.

Despite the creature's vicious appearance, most can be very sweet, especially if raised from their 'birth'. They love cream almost as much as they love souls, and such gifts are appreciated. One who feeds a hungry Skullkitty can be sure of being kept safe from danger for as long as the kindness is continued to be shown.

Skullkitties are not really born, a more appropriate term would be 'created'. When two Skullkitties, of either gender, meet and stay together long enough, they will take part of their own fire, and one will take one of the tail gems and they will form another, smaller, Skullkitty. The new Skullkitty will gain another gem for every 10 souls it eats. The more gems a Skullkitty has, the better of a hunter it is.

Back
Top Bottom