• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

we is gonna make some WAFFLE FRIES

EvilPenguin

Too awesome for an avatar
Yo. If you frequent the guestbook, you know me. If not, now you do. I think I tried to join on the last incarnation of the forums, only to be blocked for some reason. Bleh. Anyway, hi.

Uh... what else...

- ASL is 15 - yes male - North Carolina, USA
- I own pearl, pm for FC/trade/battle/etc yaddah yadaah
- I am only on one other pokemon forums, Psypoke, where I'm a mod, so if you know of anyone here who's a member of psypoke too, let me know so I can annoy the hell out of them :D!.
- If you can't already tell, I have a massive sense of humor.
- If you call me EvilPiplup, I will find where you live, attack your father, choke your mother, rape your sister, and forcefully remove your spleen and eat it using only a deck of playing cards, my glasses, and a tube sock :D

You seem like a lovely, kind person. I can has spleen, too?

Now, without further ado...

Welcome and well come.

Enjoy your stay, however long,
And meanwhile, listen to this song.

Welcome to t-C-o-D,
Where we eat cod and drink mint tea,
And everyone is, to an extent, happy,
Under the leadership of Butterfree.

We'll talk about stuff, like Pokémon,
We'll play random games, and sing random songs,
I hope your stay is rather long,
For this is a place for everyone.

But to commemorate what is lost,
A slight change in tone of verse,
Pokémon and humans mourn all around
As we carry the old forums' hearse,

And although what was great has passed,
We can rise again, you see,
It'll take a bit of work, but we can do it, for
We are tCoD!!!

Oh! Pick me! Eat my Spleen!

Well, welcom to TCoD!

You seem like a lovely, kind person. I can has spleen, too?

Now, without further ado...

Welcome and well come.

Enjoy your stay, however long,
And meanwhile, listen to this song.

Welcome to t-C-o-D,
Where we eat cod and drink mint tea,
And everyone is, to an extent, happy,
Under the leadership of Butterfree.

We'll talk about stuff, like Pokémon,
We'll play random games, and sing random songs,
I hope your stay is rather long,
For this is a place for everyone.

But to commemorate what is lost,
A slight change in tone of verse,
Pokémon and humans mourn all around
As we carry the old forums' hearse,

And although what was great has passed,
We can rise again, you see,
It'll take a bit of work, but we can do it, for
We are tCoD!!!

That song still disturbs me...

Thanks all.

Erika: lol, delibird's a new one - I get Prinplup/empoleon all the time, hooray for change of pace.

ZephyrousCastform: Awesome song, I assume you made it?

DaughterofMew: With pleasure :) *uses glasses to set fire to playing cards, uses one to burn out spleen, wraps in tube sock, and places on rest of playing cards for 7 minutes each side. Serves 1.

Thanks all.

Erika: lol, delibird's a new one - I get Prinplup/empoleon all the time, hooray for change of pace.

ZephyrousCastform: Awesome song, I assume you made it?

DaughterofMew: With pleasure :) *uses glasses to set fire to playing cards, uses one to burn out spleen, wraps in tube sock, and places on rest of playing cards for 7 minutes each side. Serves 1.

YAY!!! I has an eaten spleen! *Trys some* Hey, it's not bad!

What does the spleen do anyway?

Oh man, I learned that just this year in Life Science, and totally forgot. I think it might have something to do with the endocrine system.

Oh yeah, hi. I'm Alxprit.
And I fit the role of his witty sidekick. Torchic. Charmed.

Hello there, as you can see, I'm not Glacedon, instead I am his avatar, Ronald, who likes to rip peoples arms off! Welcome to The TCod, where everyone loves to chat and.......well you get the point, oh, and with pleasure to tell you, Glacedon says that he remembers you from the guestbook, along with V&SL, along with Pikachu goddes, which of whom are both here, oh and so is Charizard Morph!
Sincerly, Ronald

Oh and also, when I get the chance I'll rip your arm off too! Heh

Hihihihihi!

...Slight change in pace from Rachel's mood yesterday.

Yes. Now, Alternate-Universe-Ash-Who-Lives-In-My-Brain, could you go back into my brain?

No.

Anyway, I'm Flora. I do vaguely remember an EvilPenguin.

Hello EvilFlighter!!!!
:grin::huh: :freaked:
Damnit, shoulda explained da joke...
Wellcome Newbie! I am the awesomesausiest Wartortle here. you should be geeting yor digi-cookie soonn...
*Sees ya like spleens*
*Changes it to digi-spleen*

I think I do remember you from the guestbook. Anyways, welcome. And like seemingly everyone else here, I, too, have a witty sidekick/mental anime character.

I'll settle for witty sidekick, thank you.

That's Seth, the talking Shiny Charizard plush. Please refrain from ripping his stuffing out.

Welcome! *hands muffin*

Also... he may be a plush, but he can also become a normal Shiny Charizard whenever he likes.

Can I has a waffle fry?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom