• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Welcome to Farroh!

I did Kuwalaze too. Personally I think I did a better job on Oaflaim but I hope you like it anyway.

viewThumb.jsp

Ah, sorry for the confusion, Tropiking, and thanks again! The Kuwalaze looks really cool too!

Castform, your Pokemon are awesome! I especially like the entire Spirrefour line.

I have a couple of questions regarding your gym leaders. I understand the connections between the names of most of them, but there are a few that I don't get; Natalie, Regan, and Ryan. What are the connections between their names and the types they train?

Natalie - Nature

Regan - Regal

Ryan - I honestly can't remember why I chose this one, but there definitely was a reason at some point.

Nooo! Farroh is almost on the second page T_T Want me to sprite something for you, Zephy?

AAAARGH FOR SOME STUPID REASON WHENEVER I ADD 557-565 IT DOESN'T STAY THERE AAAAAAAARGH!!!

Right. Yes, Bakuphoon, you may sprite something if you want.

Ihave an update ready as soon as I've fixed the problem mentioned above.

Right, I know why now. it's because my computer is so terrible that it can;t handle as simple an operation as editing a moderately large post. So what I'll need to do is either ask someone I trust very much to go into my account briefly and do it for me or just wait 'til i get a new one (Which shouldn't be very long, probably some point in the next few weeks...)

Edit your second post in the thread. Keep them there until you get a new comp.

Farroh is not going to die! Grrr!

I'm getting my new PC in a week or so, so yeah.

I lost a lot when the forums crashed, but I'm in the process of re-building...

It says in the first post... I'll just check...

Okay, about eighteen Pokémon, a couple of abilities and an item or two. So, really, not too much, but still bad.

Oh, well. BTW I will not be on July 29- August 2 as i will be at a soccer tournament in Germany.

Not. letting. This. Die.

Obviously I can't update until I get my new PC, so this is just a bump.

I'm bored, so have a fun fact:

The name 'Farroh' comes from 'far off', referring to the fact that it is a large distance from the regions featured in the other games so far.

Back
Top Bottom