• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

i remember when claydol girl was furret and when verne was still a girl do i win

Number 100:

Change your signature so that the words can be sung to the tune of Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel and I will love you so much more. Lyrics lyrics lyrics! These lyrics are so deep! Lyrics lyrics lyrics when I sing them my heart weeps!

Number 100:

Change your signature so that the words can be sung to the tune of Dreidel Dreidel Dreidel and I will love you so much more. Lyrics lyrics lyrics! These lyrics are so deep! Lyrics lyrics lyrics when I sing them my heart weeps!

AYE!

please do, it would amuse me

Number 100:

thank you Verne, now my signature has grown to level 3!

(as an aside, it was not meant to be sung like actual lyrics at first, I was somewhat overt in my overall theme)

:V I don't put lyrics in my signature/title in an attempt to be deep, you know. I'm not shallow enough to do something like that.

I've only put them in there when it's a song that has really cool lyrics which is a good reason. But now it's part of an old poem.

oh right i'm nobody atm because I haven't had real computer access for weeks just to let you know

I've been wondering: does my tendency to change my icon and usertitle every few days confuse people?

Back
Top Bottom