• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Dungeons were you stuck on?

PMD1: That place with Regirock. I was a Charizard and my partner was a Pikachu,so...I stupidly restarted the game. *facepalm*
PMD2: I was never really stuck on anything. Yes,there were hard Dungeons,but I was never stuck. Charmander and Piplup were a pretty good combo for most things.
PMD3: DARN YOU DIALGA! Dialga's easy for me,because I'm a Charmander with Dig and Dragon Claw,but my partner...It's frustrating when your Eevee partner's ability kicks in. RUN AWAY. Choca's constantly running away and getting owned by Roar of Time. Ugh. >.>

PMD3: DARN YOU DIALGA! Dialga's easy for me,because I'm a Charmander with Dig and Dragon Claw,but my partner...It's frustrating when your Eevee partner's ability kicks in. RUN AWAY. Choca's constantly running away and getting owned by Roar of Time. Ugh. >.>
One of the reasons I say "choose Skitty" or even "Meowth is cool". Get a ton of Reviver Seeds, Oran Berries, Violent Seeds, Vile Seeds. Get EVERYTHING that is helpful, dump the rest. Equip Eevee with a Detect Band.

I quicksaved and the save "failed": bye-bye, level 50 owning everyone Vulpix. It's happening often lately. Maybe I should really get a DSi...

One of the reasons I say "choose Skitty" or even "Meowth is cool". Get a ton of Reviver Seeds, Oran Berries, Violent Seeds, Vile Seeds. Get EVERYTHING that is helpful, dump the rest. Equip Eevee with a Detect Band.

I quicksaved and the save "failed": bye-bye, level 50 owning everyone Vulpix. It's happening often lately. Maybe I should really get a DSi...
I've tried. But again,with Choca,she uses them all. (Well,the Reviver Seeds. But,I give her Oran Berries so she won't use the Reviver Seeds.)

Detect Band? Never heard of it. Do you know where I can fine one?

I've tried. But again,with Choca,she uses them all. (Well,the Reviver Seeds. But,I give her Oran Berries so she won't use the Reviver Seeds.)

Detect Band? Never heard of it. Do you know where I can fine one?
Because dungeons are randomized, you can find one in many dungeons, though I mostly seem to find one in Blizzard Island... actually screw that. There's a wonder mail generator for Time/Darkness here; if you're playing Sky use this one. Get out of Temporal Tower/Hidden Land so you can do the job. Just set the reward as a "Detect Band". It increases evasionness by a bit, so Dialga's Roar of Time should miss often on Eevee.

If you don't want to use WM generators, so search some dungeon.

Because dungeons are randomized, you can find one in many dungeons, though I mostly seem to find one in Blizzard Island... actually screw that. There's a wonder mail generator for Time/Darkness here; if you're playing Sky use this one. Get out of Temporal Tower/Hidden Land so you can do the job. Just set the reward as a "Detect Band". It increases evasionness by a bit, so Dialga's Roar of Time should miss often on Eevee.

If you don't want to use WM generators, so search some dungeon.
Holy crap,thank-you so much. Thank-you thank-you thank-you. It worked so well! :3

The first time I played Time, Amp Plains was kinda hard, and the same thing with all of the bosses involving multiple bosses. Screw you, Grand Master of all Things Evil!

None. I beasted every single one.

Oh, how I WISH I could honestly say that. But Blue Rescue Team gave me more problems than any Pokemon has given me to date. First, Frosty Grotto. The dungeon was no problem, then Articuno kicked my @$$. I had almost no items with which to recharge or heal the first time I ran through the game, so I was easily wiped out. Then on my second run, I was flabbergasted to not find a damned thing, left facing Articuno again with no items.

Then came Sky Tower and those bloody Aerodactyls.

And after the credits, trying to find evolution items in Solar Cave. I NEVER HAVE A KEY WHEN I NEED ONE

And thennnnnn there was Buried Relic. Oh dear God, Buried Relic. The Pokemon and obtaining of items was no problem; I only ever went in there for one thing: MEW. And HOW. It took a minimum of ten tries to even find that bloody little sperm-tailed brat in that endless chasm, and then even when I did, it didn't want to join my team, despite me having maximized the odds. And when I finally did, I accidentally hit NO when it prompted me to exit the dungeon immediately. and I had no Escape Orbs or anything. And I was on the forty-eighth floor. Go figure.

None. I beasted every single one.

Oh, how I WISH I could honestly say that. But Blue Rescue Team gave me more problems than any Pokemon has given me to date. First, Frosty Grotto. The dungeon was no problem, then Articuno kicked my @$$. I had almost no items with which to recharge or heal the first time I ran through the game, so I was easily wiped out. Then on my second run, I was flabbergasted to not find a damned thing, left facing Articuno again with no items.

Then came Sky Tower and those bloody Aerodactyls.

And after the credits, trying to find evolution items in Solar Cave. I NEVER HAVE A KEY WHEN I NEED ONE

And thennnnnn there was Buried Relic. Oh dear God, Buried Relic. The Pokemon and obtaining of items was no problem; I only ever went in there for one thing: MEW. And HOW. It took a minimum of ten tries to even find that bloody little sperm-tailed brat in that endless chasm, and then even when I did, it didn't want to join my team, despite me having maximized the odds. And when I finally did, I accidentally hit NO when it prompted me to exit the dungeon immediately. and I had no Escape Orbs or anything. And I was on the forty-eighth floor. Go figure.
That...must've sucked.

Mt. Bristle
Quicksand Cave
Steam Cave
Temporal Tower
Mystifying Forest
Sky Peak Station Passes
Sky Peak Summit Pass
Dark Crater

Articuno and Moltres. Oh man. Why, if it weren't for save states (derp), I'd probably never have gotten past those two; in addition to the fact that my attacks kept missing, the birds have a nasty habit of spamming their strongest move.

Last edited:
I could copy-paste this one list from serebii and say that those were the dungeons I got stuck on. I'm really, really bad at the mystery dungeon games.

Temporal Tower was a bitch to get through. Along with the Articuno place when I first got there with a Grass-type and being a Pikachu.

AEGIS. FRICKIN'. CAVE. Never again.
I got so frustrated, I just started over, then used a Wonder Mail generator to get missions that would give me the Unown stones I needed. /lazy cheater

Also, on my first playthrough, Dark Crater. I was a Turtwig, and my partner (Pikachu) wasn't much help. Amp Plains was also annoying on my second and third playthroughs, as Piplup and Squirtle respectively.

On the original game, Sky Tower. But honestly I just sucked at video games back then (PMD Blue was my first Pokémon game).

No one is remebering Purity Forest/ Destiny Tower?
It's the only way to get Celebi!!!
. At least
in PMD3 the Space Globe could be obtained by wondermail
I swear, if you can bet any of thoose, you're a god at the games (I made it to floor 64 before dying to a frickin' Fearow with fury atack.
Also, I had trouble with Dark Crater, mainly because of Darkrai and his Double Team.

My god, I can't remember the dungeon name, but I was stuck on Rayquaza's dungeon for the longest time on Red Rescue Team. The Duskulls and Aerodactyls were annoying, and I kept accidentally entering Monster Houses. But Rayquaza himself was a cakewalk.

Mr. Kincaid said:
But Rayquaza himself was a cakewalk.

Yep. Anyways, on PMD2 and 3, I always get stuck on Amp Plains. Im currently stuck on it, and my partners a fricken Phanphy!

No one is remebering Purity Forest/ Destiny Tower?
It's the only way to get Celebi!!!
. At least
in PMD3 the Space Globe could be obtained by wondermail
I swear, if you can bet any of thoose, you're a god at the games (I made it to floor 64 before dying to a frickin' Fearow with fury atack.
Also, I had trouble with Dark Crater, mainly because of Darkrai and his Double Team.
I think I made a tread out of happiness about how I beat Purity Forest. I may have been on crack.

Back
Top Bottom