• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii- Spyro: Legend of Dawn. Honestly, it's actually pretty good only if you do single player. 2 player is annoying during combat scenes. "breath attacks" makes the screen really bright, so when two players are doing them at the same time, you can barely see the surroundings.

DS- Pokemon platinum. I'm done EV training and I'm waiting for my friend to hurry up and finish creating her team so we can battle

iTouch- Angry Birds. It's just a nice puzzle-like game.

PSP- LEGO Star Wars II. I lost my other games.

ohay.

I'm in RPG mode. I had four days off from cool because of (thunder) snow, so I've been currently playing Resonance of Fate, which is amazing, Tales of the Abyss, Xenosaga, Persona 3, and Final Fantasy IX, my first FF game. Everything is so awesome. :D

Replaying FFXII, started a new file and I'm up to the Tomb of Raithwall. This game gets a lot of hate, but I think it's one of the top three of the series. :/

I'm playing a few games at the moment.

On my PS2 I'm alternating between FFX, Metal Gear Solid 2, Resident Evil 4 and Guitar Hero 2 and 3, Silent Hill 2 & 3.

On my XBox 360 I'm playing FFXIII, Halo ODST (Just cos i have not god XBox live Gold!), Guitar Hero 3.

On my PC I'm playing PS1 games emulated mostly Resident Evil Directors Cut and Silent Hill 1.

Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3

Customization is so much better, and even just the addition of Shing and Hisui make it better than the first two Radiant Mythologies combined.

I just got Pokemon Rangers: Guardian Signs a few days ago, and I've been playing it non-stop. I really like the different feel of a Pokemon game. :)

PC :
Grand Theft Auto 4 (LAG FREE :3)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
GTA 3

PS2 :
GTA 3
Crashed! (A very rare game !)
Grand Theft Auto Vice City Stories

PSX :
Carmageddon
Driver 1
Driver 2
Gran Turismo 2

Last edited:
Hmm, let's see ... I finished my Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, then totally messed it up via Action Replay. I was a Vulpix and made myself a Cresselia. The code giver said it would be fine as long as you didn't save, but they lied. I am so happy that I restarted it; I get to go through the awesome story AGAIN! I only have a DS I'm afraid. Oh, and I'm playing a very very old (i.e. 1980s) game made for the Apple ][ computer: Mystery House. It is so weird. I got a ROM for it. And every time I get killed, I go primal mad! Oh, dear I died again. OMG YOU STUPID GAME WHY DID YOU MAKE ME START A FIRE OMG! And that is how mad I get.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom