• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Games Are You Playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden. I don't entirely know what's going on, but I love it.

Once I had a lapse in concentration and forgot that in Japanese PlayStation games, O confirms and X cancels. Thus, I managed to get Wing Zero to kill two of my own units. xP

Wii: Animal Crossing City Folk
This game appeals to me on so many levels it's ridiculous.
DS: Platinum
I seemed to be obsessed with completing my Pokedex as much as possible before the Elite Four. Before I even consider venturing to Snowpoint.
GBA: FireRed
My mono

Last edited:
Cave Story, I'm stuck at the bastard that is the Core.

I'm so getting the WiiWare version of it once they release, because it's that good.

I bought a PS3 yesterday with 2 free games (Little Big Planet & Infamous so i'll be playing them once I get them installed.

Other than that:
Wii:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl

PS2:
Sonic plus Mega Collection
Star Wars Battlefront 1
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith (Best movie tie-in ever, I freaking love this)

DS:
Spectrobes
Spiderman: Friend or Foe
Drawn to Life
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
Pokemon Pearl
Tetris DS

X-Box:
Prototype

Playing BlazBlue again and finishing up Iron Tager's story... If anyone has the 360 version and wants to play a few matches, message me, and we can get something set up.

PC: The Sims 3 (my mother's about to die, father needs to get promoted, and daughter's going to get married. yay)
DS/Wii: FFCC: Echoes of Time (yay cross-platform multiplayer?)
GameCube: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (I think I'm addicted to this game. And rightfully so; my poor husband is unfortunately unloved. (By which I mean that out of 75 Magical Melody fanfictions he's only a major character in two of them. *sad*))

Playing Holy Invasion of Privacy, Badman!

And I'm also really wishing I had known about the Wii version of Phantom Brave before, so that I could've set some money aside...

PC: The Sims 3 (well, not so much anymore)
GBC: Pokemon Gold (I'm going with an HM:MM theme for the names. Why? cause I can)
DS: FFCC: echoes of Time, Platinum, Harvest Moon: island of Happiness (which i magically found)
Xbox: Tales of Vesperia
Gamecube: Harvest Moon Magical Melody (this addiction ain't gonna stop soon)

Last edited:
PC: Bioshock (just beat it today!)
DS: Platinum, Final Fantasy III, Advance Wars: Dual Strike
Wii: PBR, another Zelda: TP runthrough
PS1: Silent Hill
N64: Pokemon Stadium 2
GBC: Pokeman Crystal
NES: Ironsword: Wizards and Warriors II, Super Mario Bros. 3, Pro Wrestling, Karnov

Xbox: Tales of Vesperia

yeessssssss
good to know that someone else here is playing/has played it xD

I'm replaying Vesperia myself, and I'm also obsessing with the new Melty Blood. Just unlocked School Uniform Akiha, and trying out F.Seifuku, and I got Kohaku & Mech Hisui, and Neco-Arc Chaos. I totally walked out on Nanaya for Ryougi as my main now as well, and I'm practicing with H.Roa, F.Shiki and F.Aoko.

Just gotta figure out what story arcs to get to unlock Neco & Mech, and Archetype: Earth... Boss Rush mode is ridiculous. Especially since they brought back G-Akiha...

Attempting to play Cave Story. I keep dying in Grasstown :(

I'm also playing Pokemon Pearl again. i'm trying to get a team of-
Togekiss (evolving Togetic when it learns Ancientpower)
Xatu
Lanturn (need to level up Chinchou a few more levels)
Politoed (I need to visit my friend who also has Pearl over to holidays so I can trade)
Ampharos
Bellossom (evolving Gloom when it learns Petal Dance)

Started playing Zork Nemesis =D for the first time in like, 10 years. I don't think I'll be seeing the light of day for quite a while

DS: Platinum (Helps curb my hunger for HG/SS.)
Gamecube: Super Mario Sunshine (Squirting people is fun. :D)
Wii: Brawl
N64: Ocarina of Time
SNES: CHRONOTRIGGERCHRONOTRIGGER (I've replayed this a million times. :DD)
NES: Super Mario Bros. 1 and 3
Genesis: Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Wow, so many systems. O.O

Wii: Brawl (Subspace Mode)
DS: Diamond, Platinum, Cooking Mama (...Don't ask.)
GBA: Ruby, FireRed
PC: The Sims 2 (My computer can't play Spore or TS3. =( )

With Vesperia, I have not-so-suddenly obtained an obsession with getting Rita some Altered Artes, though it might take a while and a looooot of synthesis.

I've wound up getting married on Island of Happiness, and my husband is absolutely adorable, when he isn't being kinda odd. (I give a flower, and he says "Let's eat." A flower, mind you) He kinda reminds me of my current Magical Melody husband (with the exception that Elilot didn't yell "WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?" when I proposed to him, of course).

My darn Eevee has two hearts with me but still won't evolve into a darn Umbreon.

And I want to get some more DS games but my dad's like "YOUR BIRTHDAY'S COMING UP YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING."

Working on making my Disgaea file better~~ also trying to 100% KH: 358/2 Days. Bastards threw in pixel-hunts....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom