• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Pokemon do you like that other people hate?

i love rattata! i think its cute! and i kinda like dunsparce it makes me laugh its cute ^^ i love totodile too i am one in mystery dungeon time :D
i love pikachu too how could anybody hate it? ... magikarp i dont hate them just because its the crapiest pokemon ever doesnt mean you should hate it!

Dunsparce, Parasect, Jynx, Mr. Mime, Porygon, Ariados, Drapion, Qwilfish, Kecleon, Hypno, Likitung, Smeargle, Carnivine...

basically, i'm the guy that picks up all the pokes that people toss out.

Gratina. I rocks with high stats, a good moveset, and a Shell Bell. My friend hates Gratina because it looks "ugly".(I used to until I made it learn the Following moveset:
Shadow Force(To annoy Dark Master)
Psycic(can beat my other friend's Blaziken any day)
Earth Power(You can't say that you can whip Dialga(Or any steel-type...) with it.)
Psyc up(To copy stat changes.^^)
^
Also great for Smart contests.
-----
Palkia. It's not very popular, most of my friends have Dimond, but one friend only got Dimond(he wanted Pearl) because some people said you can't link Dimond with Pearl.(Okay... WTF?)
Rocks with high stats and move set:
Spacial Rend
Rock Smash(crazy moment.)
Cut(Above.)
Thunder

Note:All awsome(to me) movesets are purly based on the levels of my pokemon.(73 for Gratina and 53 for Palkia)=p

No offense but these are terrible movesets. ._.;; Also Palkia is one of the best sweepers in Uber tier btw. And Gira is a wall.

But anyways to stay on topic I like Voltorb and Electrode. not really sure if they're hated but I sure don't see a lot of love for them.

Zubat. <3 And I know some people don't like Banette. And Plusle and Minun. And Palkia. And Dunsparce is adorable. And Pikachu. And a few others, I'm sure. D:

Flareth said:
Remorimaid
Remoraid. :)

I have quite a few.

Purugly. Seriously, why does everyone dislike it? It's powerful, and not as large as it looks; its base speed is 112. HIGHER THAN CHARIZARD'S. Now that's awesome, don't you think?
And I, for some reason, think it's cute.

Jynx.
It's supposed to be a humanoid.

Dialga. It's underrated.

Munchlax. Everyone thinks it's weak and dumb. I completely disagree. I used it on my team for the E4 in Diamond, and it ROCKED. And...

Butterfly Pokémon. Especially Beautifly because California's (nickname again) got its wings.

Raichu. Seriously, it's not that bad.

Magikarp. They're cute because they're worthless. Absol-lutely worthless. :3

Lucario. And Noctowl. Seriously. Awesomefish.

And Sunflora. People think it's ugly. For me, opposite. Cute. Yes.

Dunsparce wouldn't count since a lot of other people here like it.

That's it. As you see, I don't hate Pokémon unless I have a good reason to.

Last edited:
I could tell you pokémon I dislike that other people like all day (night, in this case) but the other way around I can only recall two: Dewgong and Misdreavus.

Zubat/Crobat ~ Okay, not many people go out of their way to hate the bat, but almost everyone says it's annoying (and, quite frankly, I do agree @@;), ugly, and weak. It's underrated, put bluntly - but I have this awesomefultastical Crobat named Sushi. My friends and I seriously fawn over her. She's powerful, believe it or not, and is one of my more trained Pokemon, despite still being rather low level-wise. Zu and Cro are my favorite Pokemon ever, aside from the next one...

Porygon (evolutions included) ~ Awesomefultastical.
Live with it.

Dunsparce ~ I thought it was cute, peeps. ;~;

ALL bug Pokemon ~ Let's face it, most bug Pokemon don't even get a second glance, as they are simply dubbed ugly and weak and tossed to the side like scraps of the all too popular Metagross! Caterpie, Weedle, and Wurmple are cute; Beedrill looks awesome, not ugly; with the right moveset, Beautifly can kick quite a few asses; and I'm sure I could think up of more!

Remoraid, Stuntank, Dialga, Munchlaz, Magikarp, (sometimes) Feebas, Rhyperior, Lucario, Seaking, Volrtorb, Pikachu, Paras/Parasect, Mime Jr., Bonsly/Sudowudo, Qwilfish, Kecleon, Likitung, Smeargle, Carnivine, Dialga, Palkia, Giratina, and various others... That are all too commonly tossed aside like a Dunsparce simply because they're ugly or considered overrated.

Let's aaaall face it, Splash. owns. Charizards.

Back
Top Bottom