• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokémon SHOULD get a evolution/pre-evolution?

Re: What pokémon SHOULD get a evolution/pre-evolution?

^ just raise the speed and then you have a deadly Ditto.

What I mean is that Ditto has crap stats because it has transform.

Besides, what would it evolve into? A larger blob of gelatinous goo?

I think a male evo for Jigglypuff or Clefairy would be kinda nice. (And a female evo for Wynaut without the lipstick-stuff!) Also, why not a new evo for some stand-alone Pokémon like Sableye or Mawile?

Another thing: Why not a pre-evo for Plusle and Minun? It could evolve depending on when it's trained (AM for Minun, PM for Plusle, etc.).

^ Oh yeah, Plusle and Minun are rather forgotten. It'd be like the Hitmon's :D

Give Bidoof/Zigzagoon/Rattata etc's family an evo so they aren't as sucky.

Kangaskhan NEEDS a pre-evo. Logic says so. Also, Sableye would probably have an awesome evo.

same way igglybuff survives i guess

Honestly, who would really want every pokemon to be part of a line of 3? Wouldn't that get really... boring? Coming up with ideas that aren't completely stupid for an evo/prevo would be hard for a lot of pokemon. How would you make a pre-evo of eevee or a evo of delcatty, hm?

tbh Farfetch'd and Qwilfish are the only ones who need an evolution.

Qwilfish is abandoned and is only caught for Dex fodder and Farfetch'd doesn't have any redeeming qualities save for the leek. The "cool" Pokemon we have now (Absol is the target) don't need evolutions because they were deemed "cool" because of the fact that they can stand toe to toe against the "cool" 3-stage Pokemon such as Charizard or even Salamence.

A heracross prevo would be nice =p.

A heracross prevo would be nice =p.
I may agree but no. Heracross is already a decent physical sweeper, giving it a prevo would ruin it like what happened to Magmar and Chansey.

It's kinda complicated, but this is how Kangaskhan should evolve (imo)

Kangaskhan evolves, but similarly to nincada a pokemon will appear in an empty party slot (if you have one, and a pokeball). This will be the baby who is now old enough to leave the pouch

This baby can evolve into a kangaskhan, or a new male evo (who will also evolve another time)

So pretty much if you were to keep getting female babies you'd have an infinate Kanga-loop x3

Hmm...Quilfish needs an evo, it is so forgotten but it's quite cool.

After all these suggestions I'd rather just have new Pokemon instead of evos/pre evos.

Pre-evo to Miltank & Tauros, where the baby's gender will determine which Pokemon it evolves into.

Also, still waiting on that Farfetch'd evo. <_<

mawile gets both! come on, remove the fake head and you get something cute!

I would love something done to the Scyther family.

^alternate evo to scyther, scizor just screwed scyther when it lost it's speed for attack

also, farfetch'd evo done by someone called aragornbird, not on this site, on arkeis
farfevo.png

I don't particularly care but my friend always said that he wanted Lickitoung to have a pre-evo.

^ It'd be cute but rather useless. Baby Pokemon usually aren't too needed.

New Eeveelutions :)

No new eeveelutions. They are my one main problem with the pokemon world. There are WAY too many. 5 was enough. D/P ruined it.

Back
Top Bottom