• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What pokémon SHOULD get a evolution/pre-evolution?

Re: What pokémon SHOULD get a evolution/pre-evolution?

A Breloom evo.

I'm loving this idea for hate evolving. maybe something to do with Frustration?

Cloyster still needs to be remembered.

Same with Delibird, I love Delibird, if they just perfected the stats it'd be great.

I dunno. Maybe found in the wild in one game too high a level to be a prevo and some kind of specific hold item is required to have it breed in the pre-evolved form. Like a baby form, I know but if you can encourage an Axolotl to grow into its adult phase by slowly draining the water it is kept in, why can't you encourage evolved/pre-evolved breeding?

*shrug*

(Okay, that sucks and I know it. :x)

Houndoom can have an evolution via trade with an item. I've already got stats for it, but no sprite. Will be up later.

Well, Houndoom is already pretty good...and liked. But Houndoom is cool so it deserves an evo :D

ATTN: Lapras evolutions are not needed.

I hate the people who want Lapras prevos or evos. >:/

A thousand times this~

I dunno about a Houndoom evo. I guess it does desperately need the stats.

An alt. evo for Venonat

Banette.

Duskclops got an evo, so why didn't Banette? D: Maybe an evo would actually make it useful in competitive play.

Qwilfish, since it's severely NU.

Castform should get one with better stats to make use of the moves.
Ditto should get one with better stats to make use of the special move it has.
Chatot should get one with better stats to make it be used or at least usable.
Chimecho should get one with better stats to make it be used or at least usable.
Corsola should get one with better stats to make it be used or at least usable.
Plusle and Minun should get one with better stats to make them be used or at least usable.

Delcatty should get one with better stats to make it be used or at least usable- I'm sick of one of my favorite Pokemon having an excellent movepool but no stats.

I think Castform should get alternate forms, but Ditto? Ditto has transform. If you make that too powerful then it could kill anything.

HP, you mean.

Onix could get a pre-evolution...
Absol should definitely evolve with metal coat. Then it would RADIATE awesome instead of just glowing with it.
I'd like an evolution of Mightyena. It's a great-looking pokemon, but almost useless...
And finally (this is almost impossoble to implement, but meh) Castform should evolve into different types of pokemon if x thing is done in y weather. IT NEEDS MORE POWER!

I'm still with a new evo for Venonat

And finally (this is almost impossoble to implement, but meh) Castform should evolve into different types of pokemon if x thing is done in y weather. IT NEEDS MORE POWER!

Yes, yes I do.

But I agree with the evolution, and other forms depending on the weather - Sandstorm and Fog?

Back
Top Bottom