• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Mafia Win]

Re: What Time is it? Mafia Time! [Day 3]

I really don't want to point fingers any more, we already killed 1 innocent.

*maybe out of character, maybe not, i haven't seen an episode w/my character*

W-what? Man why are you looking at me? You know killing innocent people is against my alignment! D:

I'm not the only one with a slicing weapon that LSP would be surprised to see, you know. What about Marceline? I know LSP liked to sing, and she knows it too. It's easy to think that Marceline wanted to have a jam session with her and then offed her when her guard was down. Don't make hasty assumptions, man.

Also my name's not even Flynn.

Does anyone know if LSP and Marceline are friends? And |Flynn, I'm not accusing of you being mafia. I just said you killed LSP.

________
l :I 0 + E I'm hoping that looks like Beemo.
----------

LSP and Marceline might not have been close, but LSP had a gigantic ego. It'd be easy to get close enough to her to kill without a struggle. All one would have to do is butter her up a little and... and...

You and LSP were close. That explains a lot. The surprised look she had. Maybe you're a vig. Maybe not. I'm watching you.

*sighs* Fine... if it will defend my honour and LSP's memory, I will put my head on the line. I'm the roleblocker. Without giving away more than I'm allowed to, LSP was very helpful in me doing my job, so we worked together. Sadly there was some bad luck and some miscommunication, and... a-and this happened...

So don't be so quick to point your fingers at me, not after we were working so hard to get to the bottom of this...

There was a struggle with Jake's death, though. He'd have had more reason to be surprised if it were Finn in theory. I guess LSP could've been snuck up on. Marceline wouldn't make much noise, what with her floating and all. Or it could just have easily been someone harmless that wouldn't immediately make sense as a culprit.

But as you said, we're two innocents down, and even when we thought we had a lead, Me-mow turned out to be innocent, so we shouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly. Maybe we should just find someone to roleblock for now.

Lumpy Spacw Princess very productive, killed for that.

Flavor text very misleading. Maybe random, maybe random mafia chosen to kill inthe flavor text. Stop killing for flavor text.

Who we Roleblock?

Well, if we're going to roleblock instead of lynch, then I guess that counts as an Abstain. I certainly hope this leads to something productive because this is the last one... wish me luck guys.

Question is, who do we lynch? We only get two abstains. I think we should roleblock Marceline. :I

The sun is quickly descending, and Finn seems to be the only one to notice, proposing that they abstain from causing a death this day. As no-one seems to disagree, or for that matter even speak up otherwise, the castle allows it.

Everyone returns to their beds, wary.

No-one has died. 24 Hours for night actions.

Re: What Time is it? Mafia Time!

Dawn rises over an uneasy castle.

The body of the next victim was quickly discovered, in the large dining room.

The group stumbles upon the body of Princess Bubblegum on top of the long table, on her back and unseeing eyes staring up at the ceiling, her crown knocked off and laying on the floor. After a careful examination, the cause of death is determined - whoever attacked her crushed her windpipe with relative ease. She seems to have been placed on the table after the fact, clothes unruffled as if they were smoothed out with a gentle hand.

Princess Bubblegum (LS99/Zero Moment) is dead. She was Lawful-Aligned. 24 hours.

P-Peebles...? Princess...?

O-oh no...

Well.. *snff* This method of death d-doesn't leave us many clues...

Well, it seems like all the kills match different individuals each time, so flavour text might not be much to go by. I suppose we could always inactive lynch if needed, but we have time to discuss.

(24 hours is a pretty narrow time frame to discuss and lynch. Where is everyone?)

From what I can tell...
Night 1, Ice King dies. Struggle, hole in the chest, melting/ed ice everywhere. Rainicorn, Me-mow, and I are suspects.
Night 2, Jake dies. "Fierce" struggle, pools and splashes of blood everywhere, fatal wound on the jugular. Me-mow (innocent) and Rainicorn are suspects.
Night 3, LSP. No struggle, surprised and beheaded. Finn and Marceline are suspects.
Night 4, Bubblegum strangled, crown got knocked off (minor struggle?) and body is handled with care. Susan is a suspect, though an inactive kill is possible.

I'd guess that there could be some kind of a framer role, but that seems unlikely, and admittedly, I can't figure out how that would work anyway. Also can't think of any characters that're friends (or at least get along) with BBG and LSP, but not Jake and the Ice King. Maybe they indicate whether or not it was an inactive kill?

And it's a stretch, but I can sort of see how Rainicorn might be Mafia. She could stab holes, slit throats, maaaybe behead with her horn, and maaaaybe strangle Bubblegum by wrapping around her tightly. And she's (he's) only posted once. Seeing as we have to lynch, would you care to defend yourself, Rainicorn?

Also, remember when Lumpy Space Princess died, it was if if she was snuck up on. Rainicorn could fly silently, making a surprise attack very easy...

We don't have any abstains, any more, so Rainicorn.

Go ahead and lynch me, but you will rue it. No way to defend myself w/o giving myself off to either side.

That's incredibly vague, and not at all helpful. Any player, regardless of alignment, can make that defense.
Rainicorn.

Go for it, just wait for what happens.

Back
Top Bottom