• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

Re: What's Your Favorite Pokémon?

Sawk. I could talk about how amazing this Pokémon is, but that would take a long time to explain everything. This Pokémon is my favourite for the reasons why most fans have it as their least favourite. In other words, I really like Sawk's battling potential and its design. Especially the design, the fact that it's based on the classic Japanese demon is awesome.

Mienshao is a close second. Awesome design, great in battling and is just great in general. As much as I love Fighting types, I think that Mienshao has a design that is refreshing after the amount of bulky Fighting types.

Last edited:

Banette for me. It isn't really just the Higurashi-style creepypasta appeal that gets to me as much as it is the endless possibilities for what they're like. They can seem mischievous by default like Gengar, or straight up creepy like Hypno. You can even make it as lighthearted as the Pikachu from the show. Plus, it has a freaking zipper for a mouth. That's cool.

1. Ditto
2. Skitty
3. Kirlia
4. Eevee
5. Mareep
6. Scyther/Absol/Pichu tie

Ditto is by far my favorite because it can turn into anything else on my list.

<<

Why is mega Altaria so . . .so . .

>>

Cute :D

Scyther and Flareon, god they're both adorable in their own ways.

By generation:

Gen I: Sandshrew
Gen II: Togetic
Gen III: Banette
Gen IV: Rotom
Gen V: Lampent
Gen VI: Fletchling

(I like spooky guys. Like Fletchling.)

Samurott is my favorite for a couple reasons. Sea lions are my favorite animals and its's a samurai sea lion. Black version was my first Pokemon game, and I picked Oshawott. I'm not into competitive, but I hear Samurott isn't very good.(I could be wrong about that). Whatever, that doesn't bother me. The list of my top ten is this: Xerneas, Blastoise, Mewtwo, Aerodactyl, Gallade, Goodra, Ampharos, Flygon, Greninja, Samurott

Probably Togetic, because one time, I was playing through Platinum for the first time, and I was fighting Byron (or whoever the 6th gym leader is). I was down to my Togetic, and he was down to his Bastiodon, and I was thinking "Oh god, I'm dead" so I just used Metronome in hopes that something good would happen.
Wouldn't you know it, I got the clutch Metronome Lava plume, killing off Bastiodon. That was so satisfying, and to this date, Togetic has been my favorite pokemon.

I've liked Suicune, Eevee, Vulpix, Chikorita, Latias, and Piplup since I was a seven-year-old kid. They're still some of my favorites, but Zigzagoon and Linoone have been added to my list, along with Sandshrew and Staraptor.

sooo many others tho, it's hard for me not to like a pokémon

I LOVE Raichu! My second favorite is Dewott. And third goes to Zoroark. The only pokemon I don't like are Gyarados and Dugtrio. (Mainly because of Pokepark wii...)

I am my own favorite. I also love Serperior, Fennekin, Reshiram and I don't remember the fifth one, pretty sure it was 1st gen though.

Something cute, probably. Not sure who right now.

But i was pretty into chikorita and azumarill just the other day XD

My favorite Pokemon is Probopass. Back when I had Black 2, my friend traded me a level 50 Nosepass he found in Clay Tunnel or something, and all my other Pokemon were like level 30. Add that traded pokemon get boosted experience, and i was set for the game. Later, in Chargestone Cave, I evolved into Probopass, I dominated, the rest is history. But as a result I get extremely upset when someone makes a crack at its design. I actually have very many favorites, but Probopass outshines them all.

Last edited:

I feel like I don't need to point it out.

But just in case...

Pichu. Seriously though, Houndoom. Forever and always.

Back
Top Bottom