• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your LEAST fav type?

What's your LEAST fav type?

• Normal

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Fight

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Flying

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Poison

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Ground

• Rock

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Bug

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • Ghost

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Steel

• Fire

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Water

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Grass

• Electric

• Psychic

• Ice

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Dragon

• Dark

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yay! Only two people dislike Flying-types and only two people dislike Ghost-types!

I hate Hate HATE HATE HATE Poison-types. They are always the death of me in the battle tower. DX

Dragon.

It's not good against anything else except Dragon, which is already pwned by Ice. Useless. *kicks Dragon*

Dark! I hate dark! Dark pokemon have nothing distinct about them. Nor do they have any good Dark type moves

What's with the Poison hate!?! Crobat, Venomoth, and Tentacruel are awesome. The entire type is made of awesome.Except for Weezing...

Dark Types do have good moves. Dark Void and Crunch, anyone?

Holy bean! Poison type is cool... It has stuff like Drapion, Koffing, and Mukky! MUKKY! And Toxic's one of my favorite moves. omg.

I said Bug and rock, Bugs just kinda... Strange to have as a type (Though I see why they made it a type), and... Idk why rock, But there aren't many rock types that I like (Onix.)

Oh, God, Normal-types! I hate them so much! Like Blissey and Chansey! With their Double Team/Softboiled/Seismic Toss/Shadow Ball combos.....DX

Back
Top Bottom