• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your timetable?

MONDAY

10am: Constiutional and Administrative Law (lecture)
1pm: Legal Method and Skills (tutorial)
4pm: Legal Method and Skills (lecture)

TUESDAY

12pm: Constitutional and Administrative Law (lecture)
1pm: Contitutional and Administrative Law (tutorial)
3pm: Legal Method and Skills (lecture)

REST OF THE WEEK

nothing.

...I really thought I'd have more to do than this :x They haven't even given us any work to do outside class except "uh just read a bit of your textbook or something"

Nothing personal, you understand, but I hate you so much right now.

My schedule remains the same all year round basically, though there are some classes that are only one semester long. 2nd period classes are longer and always only one semester long.

ANYWAYS. This year for me -

8:00 - 9:00: Honors Biology
9:00 - 10:25: Theater / Advanced Theater
10:25 - 11:00: Free Period
11:00 - 11:25: Lunch
11:25 - 12:25: Cultures of Africa and Latin America
12:25 - 1:25: Algebra 2
1:25 - 2:30: Honors American Literature

Biology, Algebra 2, and American Lit. are all required for me this year, and I need another social studies credit to graduate, so I've got to take Cultures. Really, the only class that I'm taking because I want to is Theater because I'm a theater geek.

Current programme from Next Monday Onwards:

Monday:

10:45 - 12:45 Physical Transport Phenomena

Tuesday

10:45 - 12:45 Physical Transport Phenomena
13:45 - 15:45 Research Methodology in the Social Sciences I

Wednesday

13:45 - 15:45 Science Marketing
15:45 - 17:45 Communication Policy and Strategy

And some self study called Technology and Policy.

Back
Top Bottom