• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your timetable?

MONDAY
16:00 - 17:00
Introduction to Literature (tutorial)

TUESDAY
15:00 - 17:00
Introduction to Literature (lecture)

WEDNESDAY
16:00 - 17:00
Narrative: Text and Screen (tutorial)

THURSDAY
12:00 - 14:00
Narrative: Text and Screen (lecture)

FRIDAY
10:00 - 12:00
Literature and Culture in the Modern World (lecture)

12:00 - 13:00
Literature and Culture in the Modern World (tutorial)

c:

Last edited:
History ~ Chemistry ~ Spanish 3 (half period) ~ Geometry ~ Creative Writing

Haha you got stuck with Creative Writing too? All of the other sixth period classes I didn't have credits for already were that and JROTC. :T

I have

AP English 12 ~ Art IV ~ Food and Nutrition (cooking) ~ Econ/Gov ~ IB Art ~ Creative Writing

Monday/Wednesday/Alternating Fridays:
IB Math SL
Psychology, Advisory, or Calculus
IB English HL
IB Physics SL

Tuesday/Thursday/Fridays not covered above:
Free Period (technically Study Hall)
IB Chinese ab initio
IB Visual Art HL
IB European History HL

Spanish II ~ Algebra II H ~ Biology H ~ Gym rotates with

English 9 H ~ Chorus ~ Principles of Engineering ~ US Government H

XD my Govt teacher is a liberal and the class has ~10 minute debates about current issues daily. Fortunately my conservative friend is there to argue with me as well.

Haha you got stuck with Creative Writing too? All of the other sixth period classes I didn't have credits for already were that and JROTC. :T

Whatchoo got against creative writin', love? We make poems and color all bloomin' period. It's like bein' back in primary school, it is.

Day 1: Block1: AP Chem, Block 2: SUNY Statistics, Block 3: Wind Ensemble, Block 4: Pre-calculus
Day 2: Block 1: AP Chem, Block 2: English 11 (honours), Block 3: Study Hall, Block 3.5:APUSH, Block 4.5: Study Hall
Day 3: Same as Day 1
Day 4: Same as Day 2 except PE instead of AP Chem
I don't really know what's up with my APUSH/Study hall thing, but the schedules were messed up with period and block scheduling being combined.
Gym is awesome, since we get to choose what subjects we study:
Semester 1, I chose: Archery, Canoeing, Badminton, and Ice Skating
And for the second Semester, they're offering Fencing, so that's awesome.

I go to a boring American high school like a couple others, so my schedule is pretty much the same every day:

1. Band
2. English I
3. Geometry
4. World History
5. German I
6. Biology
7. Keyboarding/Word Processing I (Sem. 1), Computer Applications I (Sem. 2)

Yay.

My timetable is split into 2 weeks. I wish I had a simple timetable like you guys D:

WEEK 1:
MONDAY: English, SOSE, Studio Art, Maths, Art, Careers
TUESDAY: Studio Art, Maths, Science (All double periods)
WEDNESDAY: English (double), Christian Studies, Science, Private Study (Double)
THURSDAY: Graphics, Maths, PE (double), SOSE, English
FRIDAY: Graphics (double) Studio Art, Science, Art (double) <- Best day ever

WEEK 2:
MONDAY: Studio Art (double), Maths, PE, English, Careers
TUESDAY: Graphics (double), Science, SOSE, PE (double)
WEDNESDAY: English, Science, Art (all doubles)
THURSDAY: Art, SOSE, Maths (double), Studio Art (double)
FRIDAY: English, Studio Art, Christian Studies, SOSE, Maths, Graphics <- Worst day ever

I can't wait until next year, I can drop Science and PE :D

Whatchoo got against creative writin', love? We make poems and color all bloomin' period. It's like bein' back in primary school, it is.

I wish mine was like that. We actually have to do stuff in my class. And then read it in front of everyone. No exceptions. And I'm really not a writer at all whatsoever, nor am I a speaker.

I wanted website design instead so I'd get with my bff old man computer teacher who is into fantasy and D&D, but the only period for that was fifth period, which is also the only IB Art. So I had to choose between hang out with bff teacher for an hour, or a cool diploma. :C

Oh gosh here we go.

MONDAY
9:00 Music Theory I
10:00 Music Theory I (yes again)
12:00 Group Piano I (zzz)
14:30 Concert Band

TUESDAY
9:25 Physics
10:50 Athletic Band
15:05 World Music
19:30 Community Band

WEDNESDAY
9:00 Music Theory I
10:00 Music Theory I
12:00 Group Piano I
14:30 Concert Band

THURSDAY
9:25 Physics
10:50 Athletic Band
15:05 World Music
16:30 Flute (private tutoring)

FRIDAY
10:00 Music Theory I
13:00 Physics (lab)

:(

1st period- College Path

2nd- Pre-calculus

3rd- Physics

4th- English IV

5th- Instrumental Music AKA Band(first half), Study Hall(next 1/4), Lunch(last 1/4)(5th is a double period, btw.)

6th- Sociology

7th- Flash(as in the computer program)

Every day, every week.

Monday: Jazz IV, Ballet IV,
Tuesday: Modern II, Precision Troupe,
Wednesday: Tap IV, Dance Education, Ballet IV,
Thursday: Ballet IV,
Friday: Hip Hop III, Praise Dance,

Alternates between Gym class and chem lab first period, then jazz band, German, health, and algebra. The next day I would have English, band, chem, world history, then math. I have math every day, but it's only half as long as a normal class.

Monday

8.45-10.30
Nuclear Science

(and occasionally colloquia)

Tuesday:

10.45 - 12.30
Thermodynamics of Phase Equilibria
15.45 - 17.30
Science Journalism

Wednesday
15.45 - 17.30
Mass Communication

Thursday
8.45-10.30
Nuclear Science

Friday
10.45 - 12.30
Thermodynamics of Phase Equilibria

I have Public Speaking Monday and Wednesdays from 2:15 - 3:40pm, and an online class, Library Competency that merely has weekly tasks and homework assignments.

I also work from 8am - 12pm every weekday.

My timetable is all the way upstairs so I just visit this thread whenever I want to see what I have tomorrow. I'm so lazy.

Oh god this sounds like the most boring class ever.

It is. I have failed it for the second year running, I think...Mostly because I just gave up every time after a few classes after I remembered that the teacher was, yes, just going to write equations like he had been presented with a case of physics diarrhoea.

He takes a piece of chalk, starts writing, and keeps writing. He never ends. He doesn't make links. He just STANDS THERE AND WRITES THE BLACKBOARD INTO OBLIVION EVERY TIME HE TEACHES AND NONE OF US ACTUALLY *UNDERSTAND* it

it is horrible

but I made an agreement with myself this year I would actually show up and try do to it

so far it is actually working, thank fuck

Back
Top Bottom