• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yet Another Association Game

Hmm, what reminds me of me? XD
Magic. I associate myself with magic, for reasons only I understand XD
And not nearly as cute as you, Reeni! I love you too! <3

Harry Potter

Oh oops, I didn't realize I made you think of something that reminds you of yourself XD Sorry!

And oh whatever, you are the most adorable person that has ever existed ever! :)

That time in 3rd grade when I beat my AR goal for the quarter in one test, and when the teacher gave me another AR goal, this one much larger (100 points), I beat it in like two or three. All of them were over Harry Potter books I had read before that day but had not yet tested over XD

And not even! Because there's always YOU!

In 5th grade when I got a medal for getting 500 AR points that year, and then in 6th grade when I got a trophy for 1000 points that year XD

Awww Jakey! I love you so so much! :)

My step sister, because she is eating all this chocolate and I want some so badly but I can't have any XD

Chris Partlow, Class President. NO WAIT I'M SORRY OUR SCHOOL IS STUPID AND THERE WAS A TIE SO WE HAVE TWO CLASS PRESIDENTS. Dumb XD

Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City, I'm a thousand miles away but girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do~

Nicole Owsley, she was the school president in 6th grade XD She only won because on her speech thing, she sang it to the tune of SpongeBob XD

And Chris actually named his dog after that song XD

Nicole Rampley, she's Makayla's good friend and she has...what's it called...epilepsy, that's it :P
That song is great XD

Back
Top Bottom