• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those motivators were good :D
NEW CYANIDE AND HAPPINESS! (I ought to create a thread for discussing it.)
terminator.png

D: I was trying to find drug week before, but I got lazy....
I lost on Baby Osama D:
Now to find the Martin Luther King one....
ETA: THERE IT IS :D
the-other-dream-was-a-little-more-inspiring.png

ETA2: And this.
streetcred.png

Last edited:
no.

going the way of ECM, warning demotivation follows

th_babies-a-delicacy-in-some-countries.jpg

th_artificial-anus1.jpg

th_damn-they-got-smart.jpg

th_povert-power-rangers.jpg

th_wow-1st-place.jpg

th_lol.jpg

th_situations.jpg

oh god that looks painful

th_the-sims.jpg

WARNING: IF YOU SEE THIS NEXT ONE AND DECIDE OH SHIT INAPPROPRIATE (and i doubt you will) I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR GETTING OFFENDED OR WHATEVER, DON'T CURSE ME OUT

th_hope.jpg

SEE ABOVE

th_1205306596386.gif

th_1181598477804.jpg

th_7_years_of_internet.jpg

th_racing-jesus-in-a-speedboat.jpg

th_time-chalkboard.jpg

th_hokey-pokey.png

th_gravity.jpg

th_common-sense.jpg

th_buddy-christ.jpg

th_absolute-evil.jpg

XD I liked the McCain jokes above. But I didn't lose to them *whew*
Newest Cyanide and Happiness!
elephantitis.png

X3

True story, as of today:

During math class, my friend stole my notebook and wrote (in a cool hard to read font) *Bonez of Chaos!* My other friend looks over, and then does a double take. "Does that say BONER of Chaos?"

Okay, this is a personal story, but it's pretty amusing nonetheless.

I worked as a girl scout camp counselor this summer for seven weeks. Every Wednesday there would be a cookout, and that day just happened to be Accent Day, where everyone had to speak in a funny accent. So, while making some pizza sandwiches over an open fire, I burst out into an Italian accent and asked the girls to guess what country I was from. Now, these girls were between 7 and 9 years old, so no one got it. Finally, I yelled out "It's-a me! MARIO!"

It was then that one child shouted out "MEXICO!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom