• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You laugh you lose (aka POST ALL FUNNY STUFF HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1206422382365.png

....Only one pic today.

9v7P8crijmcnh2n6xycYC2N7o1_1280-f02.jpg

This is possibly my new favourite picture ever~ ;-; BATTEH BAT <3

1234748307256.jpg

jzfe6r.jpg

af592f73-1.png

YIP YIP YIP YIP YIP

And what ever happened to the GOOD cartoons?
1201904081247pj6.gif

1198012893618sv6.gif

Finally, bonus points, as I find this as I'm uploading.
Diet_Arms_1_300x250.jpg

I didn't see 'it' in the movie poster, the pole dancer, or the Jesus portrait pictures...

hehe..bats and macs

I didn't see 'it' in the movie poster, the pole dancer, or the Jesus portrait pictures...

hehe..bats and macs

Movie poster: logos spell "sex"
Pole dancer: Kid is in the same room (reflected in the mirror)
Jesus: The painting and the three guys are spelling out YMCA with their arms, á la the dance.

the weegee from Mario is Missing makes everything creepier

WEEGEE.jpg

Weegeegarfield.jpg

fuuuuuck there was one with the face in Giygas replaced with Weegee but I can't find it

anyway secret weapon against Giygas

Secret_Weapon_Against_Giygas_by_FizTheAncient.png

can't believe I forgot this but am I the only one who finds this absolutely hilarious

I-31269.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom