• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Your name in Japanese

Hm, Arekanderu. I had expected something like "Arekushanderu" - you know, the x and all. Then again, my Japanese sucks ^^ Alex becomes Areku, which is a lot cooler. @lex makes the whole thing go bananas :<

It says my name (Sarah) is Sarafu, but for some reason that doesn't sound right to me, it seems too close to my name in english.

Chirizarude morufupu.
Ok, I KNOW that's wrong. Charizard in Japanese is Rizardon,
Where exactly did you find this site?

Hm, Arekanderu. I had expected something like "Arekushanderu" - you know, the x and all. Then again, my Japanese sucks ^^ Alex becomes Areku, which is a lot cooler. @lex makes the whole thing go bananas :<
That site sucks, that's probably a lot of it.

I'd assume Arekusanderu/Arekusu.
It says my name (Sarah) is Sarafu, but for some reason that doesn't sound right to me, it seems too close to my name in english.
It's trying to get the closest kana equivalent but it does a horrible job of it.

Sara.
Chirizarude morufupu.
Ok, I KNOW that's wrong. Charizard in Japanese is Rizardon
And anyway 'morph' = 'morf' phonetically = 'morufu'

Why are you surprised that this crappy "translator" sucks ass?

My first name (IRL) is Heafuru... lulz, it sounds silly...

My username is Inbaderu parukia. Interesting. It actually translated palkia right x3 I didn't think it would

Rine Birujitsute Boruji

That's my real name in Japanese, it kinda awesome. Now you guess my real name >:D

and Bakuphoon will be...
Bakufupuonu

Bakun: Bakunu

Yay.

EDIT: Oh wait, the one Number 100 posted says:

Bakuphoon: Bekafun
Bakun: Bekan

I like the other name better D:

The translator posted by Cyndaquil says my name is Shiruberusunobu. That, um, doesn't seem quite right... but I know very little about Japanese, so...
And the translator posted by Number 100 says... that I'm Shiruvasuno. That seems a little better.
But actually I should be Ginyuki. I looked it up once in a fit of boredom. Oh well. *shrug*

I knew myt other list from memory (except for the "and") so I'll translate using the one Number 100 posted.

Rachel- Racheru
O_o

Flora and Ashes - Furooa anddo Ashizu

"Ashizu"...that's pretty.

"Furooa", however...not so much. :D

Back
Top Bottom