• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You're Invited!

Do I have to bring my ears?

I invite you to a Fallout Boy concert. I'm also bolting you to a chair and locking all doors shut and bolting your hands together.

Too many preps.

I invite you to a place where the world is not what it seems... EuroDisney.

*pisses on sign and coughs up hairball* Mraow.

I hereby invite thee to an eternity of being sat on the face by random people, mostly hobos and fat people.

Saorry pal, Aiee became immoune to drugs after leeaving Snakes & Barrels. Awlso I hyad kiddie glawcoawma.

Five points and a cookie for whoever gets both references.
(@Darkarmour's invitation: IT'S BIGGER ON THE INSIDE!)

Also, I invite you to Israel, it might be your homeland!! HOLY WAAARRRSSSS!!!

*eats a fig* Ew, It tastes like a fig newton!

I invite you to a magicle land known as the Himilayas! (Sorry if I mispelled that)

*floats* I wonder if someone will end up shooting my head before it explodes... OXYGEN!!!

I invite you to a dark alley way crawling with tough looking brawny dudes in tutus.

Back
Top Bottom